If removing the balls doesn't work, eating them surely will. Kinda Cronus like, can't let them boys grow up and take over.

You must assert your dominance :amazon:

She was probably confused after being tied down and just assumed I was into really freaky shit :naughtystep:

I was letting her know to pump the brakes a little bit

More of a he-she

The plant has had pistils for almost a week now and the balls just appeared in a few spots. I found one more this morning when I did another thorough investigation and I made the plant watch while I ate it after pinching it off. Only room for one man around here and it ain’t gonna be the plant :cheers:

Honestly though that’s enough of that shit. Can’t be havin that, then it goes and knocks up the orange diesel sharing the tent with it. Hopefully she got the message and stops the funny business :redcard:
I had that on a IPCBD, two lower branches. I ended up lopping those two off and finished out to be a beauty!

@St. Tom wk 3 update

Day 22 things are looking pretty good so far awaiting the stretch pick will be made by next update

White crack left grapey walter middle and forgotten cookies right 1 of which went super mutant on me lol

Happy growing everyone
30f3d6461276c7832cb0014389562b2d.jpg
737b0e012f22253084a2d2e013696a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@St. Tom wk 3 update

Day 22 things are looking pretty good so far awaiting the stretch pick will be made by next update

White crack left grapey walter middle and forgotten cookies right 1 of which went super mutant on me lol

Happy growing everyone
30f3d6461276c7832cb0014389562b2d.jpg
737b0e012f22253084a2d2e013696a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
got you pal nice ladys

remo newts are quite ph stable pal i hope you sort all your issues out

For DWC you can get the Apera pH and EC meters with calibration fluids and a case... or the blue labs setup which is at least 100 more. Both are very accurate and easy to maintain. For soil the blue labs truncheon is the old school pro equipment but the accurate 8 soil probe is maybe cheaper and perhaps better. It's a necessity to have good meters no matter what nutes you use.

as far as nutes for hydro go, stay away from most organics if you can. It causes bacterial growth and slime. I like to use both Green Planet Hydro Fuel 2 part, and Advanced Nutrients 3 part. I have a couple additives from green planet and Hydroguard which is about all I use.

Rev green blue lab is the most accurate solutions ou there. Guess what happens too the cheap eBay pen. Dashed across the room lol.

That sounds perfect with green planet, and I’ve heard good things about hydro guard.

My local shop decided on getting the full line of botabucare after I bought the full line of house and garden.

@bushmasterar15 all my guys have posted besides 1 this week as i lost a few who hadn't posted the last couple of weeks so here s a reminder for @DGrowgirl
21)IzzyTheGrowerw2w3
24) Only1Sky w2 w3
26) Splitty37 w2w3
28) E Grower w2w3

@bushmasterar15 all my guys have posted besides 1 this week as i lost a few who hadn't posted the last couple of weeks so here s a reminder for @DGrowgirl
21)IzzyTheGrowerw2w3
24) Only1Sky w2 w3
26) Splitty37 w2w3
28) E Grower w2w3

Not sure what I missed. What do you need @St. Tom ???

Back