I’m going too empthy the reservoir tommorow, I have no idea how too empthy a 50 litre tank. base nutes and ph and then add root stimulator, and I won’t ph after that it should come too a stable reading. I’ve got like a liquid test which will somehow put it towards 6,5. The temperature is sorted as the heaters got a thermostat.

Luckily my feed chart has ppm rating on there so I’m going too somehow judge 200 ppm and hope for the best. Until Wednesday when everything arrives. That’s it bro thatsbgrowing and what I’ve learnt is when ypur foundations ain’t right no matter what ypu build on top off it it will come crashing right down.

It’s quite expensive going towards the dwc or any system for that matter.

The best alternative would be is getting advanced nutrients, ph perfect.and using tangs feeding scedule. All ypu need then is a ec pen and keep that level up by increaseing nutes or fresh water. Unless ypu like going bonkers working out which how too construct the perfect feed scedule by accurately working which product in its correct ratios. For example if ypu go onto dwc feed scedule for house and garden root excellerator it’s 25 ml too every 4 litres..... and my grow store says use 3ml too every 10 litres of water and another H&G scedule. hahahha. So then ypu realise that there’s a special way too mix nutes by only phong the bases and when adding the stimulants it will adjust too the right

Every time I sit with my wife, she just say ypu need something new, and I be like naaa, I just wanna talk lol.
remo newts are quite ph stable pal i hope you sort all your issues out

For DWC you can get the Apera pH and EC meters with calibration fluids and a case... or the blue labs setup which is at least 100 more. Both are very accurate and easy to maintain. For soil the blue labs truncheon is the old school pro equipment but the accurate 8 soil probe is maybe cheaper and perhaps better. It's a necessity to have good meters no matter what nutes you use.

as far as nutes for hydro go, stay away from most organics if you can. It causes bacterial growth and slime. I like to use both Green Planet Hydro Fuel 2 part, and Advanced Nutrients 3 part. I have a couple additives from green planet and Hydroguard which is about all I use.

Last edited:
This morning before work I tied down the Grapey Walter to spread her out. I was right when i said last week she looked to be on the verge of a blow up. It amazes me every time how fast these things grow. Since turning on the res for my autopots I’ve checked a bunch of times to see the water level in the base of my pots and every time it looks like it’s the same level but the res has been going down so clearly the plants are drinking. Surely I am over thinking it. Here’s how the GW looked after a quick bondage session this morning.

058C70B1-491F-4DDC-9002-A773FB294D97.jpeg

Fast forward to coming home from work and finding a few sets of balls growing on the Grapey Walter :cuss:

I’ve plucked them off and will keep a close eye out for more. Seems that’s all I can do. Too late to start a new plant if they are both feeding off the same res in an autopot setup.

Last edited:
That sucks balls!
Fast forward to coming home from work and finding a few sets of balls growing on the Grapey Walter :cuss:

I’ve plucked them off and will keep a close eye out for more. Seems that’s all I can do. Too late to start a new plant if they are both feeding off the same res in an autopot setup.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

There's no rule saying you can't grow a boy, they pretty too!

There's no rule saying you can't grow a boy, they pretty too!

More of a he-she

The plant has had pistils for almost a week now and the balls just appeared in a few spots. I found one more this morning when I did another thorough investigation and I made the plant watch while I ate it after pinching it off. Only room for one man around here and it ain’t gonna be the plant :cheers:

Honestly though that’s enough of that shit. Can’t be havin that, then it goes and knocks up the orange diesel sharing the tent with it. Hopefully she got the message and stops the funny business :redcard:

More of a he-she

The plant has had pistils for almost a week now and the balls just appeared in a few spots. I found one more this morning when I did another thorough investigation and I made the plant watch while I ate it after pinching it off. Only room for one man around here and it ain’t gonna be the plant :cheers:

Honestly though that’s enough of that shit. Can’t be havin that, then it goes and knocks up the orange diesel sharing the tent with it. Hopefully she got the message and stops the funny business :redcard:
If removing the balls doesn't work, eating them surely will. Kinda Cronus like, can't let them boys grow up and take over.

More of a he-she

A shemale? Damn...thats gonna be the plant to beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back