And 24hrs later:

DSCF000255.JPG

DSCF000342.JPG

all three in there new home

DSCF000432.JPG

@IzzyTheGrower Always room for more. Get your germ pic with what's listed on the first post and I'll add you to the members competing.
Awesome i have some bomb seeds en route ill start those when received but to get in before deadline i dropped 6 beans on 8/28 for the meph finals if allowed ill use those for my germ pic knowing the comp girl has to be chosen by day 30 if not no problem i can drop more first thing in the morning...

Heres the germ pic white crack, grapey walter, and forgotten cookies
32280494adb7d302020970d4f748223d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm in growing Short Stuff auto Gorilla gifted to me from @BigSm0 :toke: :thanks: bro so I'll get things ready to pop Oct 1 :warrior: ready for battle :woohoo:
Goooood thing you guys will have your own poll lol that gorrila from short stuff is a beast cobs and megacrop i expect nothing less than a monster from ya [emoji41][emoji41]

Goooood thing you guys will have your own poll lol that gorrila from short stuff is a beast cobs and megacrop i expect nothing less than a monster from ya [emoji41][emoji41]

:toke: :thanks: Izzy I will do my best gonna only pop 2 seeds so I want have a hard time picking :LOLStoned:

Back