Is there room for 1 more id love to get on this going to be an amazing comp for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
@IzzyTheGrower Always room for more. Get your germ pic with what's listed on the first post and I'll add you to the members competing.

Last edited:
So far I've got 20 members here that have posted the germ pic and have you added to the competing members on the first post so everyone can see who's in this grow. You'll also be able to check when I mark the weekly checkoffs. Since September 1st is the deadline for the the start we'll start weekly check off update pics September 8th - 15th as week 1.

@bushmasterar15 can I wait till Oct 1st if so count me in :headbang: and can I grow [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG]
That I'm not sure. Only thing I know for late start Oct 1st is for the members that are competing with Short Stuff seeds as they'll have their own voting poll

I can get a bean popped by the 1st and I have some short stuff auto gorilla :headbang:

@bushmasterar15 what about [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] I can pop by Sept 1st also but would like to wait if possible
Magic Strain I believe to be in would have to be germed by Sept 1st. But if you did the Short Stuff you could start that one by Oct 1st.

Back