Sweet mate thanks, tried to upload a few photos other day and they kept coming out sideways, tried saving them sideways and still came out the same, any ideas?
Hello pal, I had the same issue and it drove me crazy! Edit the pics by slightly cropping and they go on fine! :biggrin:

QBs are LEDs. Its just a fancy name for led diodes on a PCB board that was popularized by HLG. The tech has been around forever. The difference with time is that newer and newer diodes are being pushed out, with greater efficiency, better spectrum?, less heat etc. With that, light builders rush to find appropriate drivers, heatsinks, lenses etc to fit the new diodes in order to maximize their potential for growing dank buds. Its as simple as that. Once you get pass all the fancy names and brands, it'll all make better sense and you will never look at a $500++ or even $1000++ and above light the same again, as you have a good idea how much they REALLY cost!

Ready built units are priced higher. I've seen UK growers very happy with diyled as they can custom build a whole light for you at reasonable prices. Google them. I'm sure such vendors are mushrooming all around. I think Chilled is on AFN? And another that also uses Samsung diodes but I can't remember the name. I guess these ppl are addicted to building lights. If you know how to communicate with Chinese vendors (Yes they speak English but its really their own version of English), that will be best bang for buck as you get it from source.

Hope you don't become a hopeless light addict like me!

My UVB MH lights just arrived so I can give the girls a few days UVB before chopping them. Real test will be in 2019 when i start a new grow!
2bb368a24d6eb099997e1600dd10d0cc.jpg

bdd3196126f9ebc92c1906e57f3abe99.jpg

504bc1261f7a44146d6137aa62871672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well there is no denying they're good lights, your girls r filling out beautifully from them. As 4 buying myself, price does seem a little steep for my liking, maybe when theyre a little cheaper and not so technically testing on the grey matter lol, My 250w hps light setup.cost me £55, simple plug and play and its helping to grow great deformities like these.
20181130_223910.jpg

Don't know what happened there, both bcn critical xxl autos, germed same time, same everything and 1 is 3 times the size lol, still I love her just the same.

Hello pal, I had the same issue and it drove me crazy! Edit the pics by slightly cropping and they go on fine! :biggrin:
Hi matey, thanks for that, just tried it on a couple of pics and seems to come out fine 1aaa.gif

Final Update! @bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

Pic at Day 89. Took only a few minutes to tilt her up a little and take the pic at an angle that shows most of the plant.
9cd2ddf2e8be9b9b6824973e8a40e9ef.jpg

The above pic is my chosen one. Shows most of the plant at a tilted angle. I put some blocks to raise one side up!

Trich shots just starting to amber! In a cold dark room for 24 hours then chop!
6c0636aebe6581b5ac79cc53ea5f1bad.jpg

Pic at Day 89. Took only a few minutes to tilt her up a little and take the pic at an angle that shows most of the plant.

The above pic is my chosen one. Shows most of the plant at a tilted angle. I put some blocks to raise one side up!

Outstanding!!! :d5::d5::d5:
:slap::slap::slap:

An Equatorial Sasquatch!

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Back