The plant looks juicy my bro

That small pot insert which has been transplanted, I was looking at them the other day... do they decompose quick enough, or did you poke some holes on the sides.

The little seedling cups don't decompose very fast, but then they also don't constrain the roots as the roots just grow right thru them. But I don't count on that and don't want the roots to have to work too hard, or be slowed down in any way. So I use my sharpest pruning scissors to cut all around the bottom, which I then slide out as I'm putting the cup into the larger hole. Sometimes I also cut up the sides of the seedling cup and then slide the whole thing out in 4 pieces. :biggrin:

Hey @bushmasterar15
Figured I got in here today might as well post
She's on the rebound
029a9e878d9dfbadb0ab245765833dbc.jpg
65af072f5a6cd75a50f09a44c527b1a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well the day has come for my heavyweight fully loaded girl to come down the breeder said possible 8 week strain I run her to 12 and a half but I think she's more sativa so that's the extra time also she took over my tent and with 3 others in a 4x4 she was a bitch to say the least every bit of space it just kept on growing :pass:anyway grown on full remo newts in a 15ltr autopot under cheap budget led lights @bushmasterar15 my harvest pic pal
20181119_143101.jpg

Well the day has come for my heavyweight fully loaded girl to come down the breeder said possible 8 week strain I run her to 12 and a half but I think she's more sativa so that's the extra time also she took over my tent and with 3 others in a 4x4 she was a bitch to say the least every bit of space it just kept on growing :pass:anyway grown on full remo newts in a 15ltr autopot under cheap budget led lights @bushmasterar15 my harvest pic pal View attachment 975672
Wowsers

Well the day has come for my heavyweight fully loaded girl to come down the breeder said possible 8 week strain I run her to 12 and a half but I think she's more sativa so that's the extra time also she took over my tent and with 3 others in a 4x4 she was a bitch to say the least every bit of space it just kept on growing :pass:anyway grown on full remo newts in a 15ltr autopot under cheap budget led lights @bushmasterar15 my harvest pic pal View attachment 975672
Nice!

Wow! :drool:

The little seedling cups don't decompose very fast, but then they also don't constrain the roots as the roots just grow right thru them. But I don't count on that and don't want the roots to have to work too hard, or be slowed down in any way. So I use my sharpest pruning scissors to cut all around the bottom, which I then slide out as I'm putting the cup into the larger hole. Sometimes I also cut up the sides of the seedling cup and then slide the whole thing out in 4 pieces. :biggrin:

Thank you very much for the info.

Wow

Welp been trying to get all the grow projects completed before winter so it's a easy run go from tents to dry and cure cabinets in little time and all out of site and total temp and humidity control but while I was dragging another tent up I snapped a pic of the Shizzle shes about done 4 more leaves were on the floor this morning,
IMG_20181119_145950.jpg

Back