omg some awesome girls here @midIN great job @Padawan1972 i cant see how i can compete with all you guys also @Equatorial they are one of the best shapes i have seen on both your girls its a pity you cant count on the sun

omg some awesome girls here @midIN great job @Padawan1972 i cant see how i can compete with all you guys also @Equatorial they are one of the best shapes i have seen on both your girls its a pity you cant count on the sun

Its an even bigger pity that the UVB supp lights I ordered still has not shipped! I thought Id be able to use them for around two weeks. No aclimation needed cos they get some sun on a regular basis. Sorta like a preview of what these lights can do before running them proper for a full grow. I'm pretty bummed about that! Especially since I could be sitting out for first quarter next year.

To think that when I started out, i was worried that I'd need to grow too frequently. That autos would yield too little. That it would be too much of a chore. That it would interfere with my life. If only i knew lol!

I get a little emotional when Im baked which is most the time. But I really appreciate you all for letting me be a part of this. I really mean it and its not just to sound nice. Maybe we all have this thing where we just feel that our plants are just not as good as others. I don't have a self esteem problem but when i first received praises, I thought ppl were tryin to be nice. Then when it continued, I started to feel more confident in what I'm doing. Just want you all to know you've helped a lot in my growth as a grower and hopefully a person as well. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, here's mine. Nothing spectacular like I just saw but, she is quality plant for my standards.

@St. Tom Here we go! I really do have some vigor in this one

image.jpeg

Plucked a few leaves to open her up for air circulation.

OK, here's mine. Nothing spectacular like I just saw but, she is quality plant for my standards.

View attachment 975310

Those side branches are really growing up. You will be growing Christmas trees.

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

View attachment 975310

least you stuck with it pal and even a little late you will have some fine arse home grown smoke and thanks for tag i got ya and @DGrowgirl

also thanks to all my group

21)IzzyTheGrower w1w2w3W4w5w6w7w8w9w10
23) MARLEY. out
24 DGrowgirl w1 w2w4w5w6w7w8w9w10w11
24) Only1Skyw1 w2 w3w4w5w6w7w8e9w10w11
25) STILLSMOKIN out
26) Splitty37 w1 w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10w11
27) Hypathetical Gardener w1w2 w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10harvest
28) E Grower w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10ww11

plus @bushmasterar15 my pic will be up tmoz of my harvest girl

Here's my little tree this week. What are those in that stem close up?
e5ad82ec148e77ca930c103e7d8768c4.jpg
9c65533fd240ad32b1e7ef9ac8e0fcb1.jpg
90f244922a72c6cf2aafb18f3468fa1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If you mean the dark dots, they look like a scar from removal of a leaf to me.

Its an even bigger pity that the UVB supp lights I ordered still has not shipped! I thought Id be able to use them for around two weeks. No aclimation needed cos they get some sun on a regular basis. Sorta like a preview of what these lights can do before running them proper for a full grow. I'm pretty bummed about that! Especially since I could be sitting out for first quarter next year.

To think that when I started out, i was worried that I'd need to grow too frequently. That autos would yield too little. That it would be too much of a chore. That it would interfere with my life. If only i knew lol!

I get a little emotional when Im baked which is most the time. But I really appreciate you all for letting me be a part of this. I really mean it and its not just to sound nice. Maybe we all have this thing where we just feel that our plants are just not as good as others. I don't have a self esteem problem but when i first received praises, I thought ppl were tryin to be nice. Then when it continued, I started to feel more confident in what I'm doing. Just want you all to know you've helped a lot in my growth as a grower and hopefully a person as well. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Credit were credits due pal

Back