@bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

It’s getting hard posting these updates, she’s in rough shape :face:

9F783A49-1E1D-40FF-8B3B-70464503501E.jpeg

Pretty sure my battle plant got hit with pollen, not that it's a bad thing just saying shes full o seeds. Still looks good as hell, gonna chop Saturday on day 82. Smells amazing can't quite put my finger on it.

All the battle plants look amazing, you guys all did a fantastic job!

@bushmasterar15 Week 9 complete, all in for us.
11) Hypathetical Gardner wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓
12) Archaic wk1✓ Out
13) Auto melt wk4✓Out
14) Chuck207 wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓
15) Tiny Bubbles wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓
16) Bigg Al wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
17) Padawan1972 wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓
18) johnp540 wk1✓Out
19) Equatorial wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓
20) Rev. Green Genes wk6✓ wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓

@bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

It’s getting hard posting these updates, she’s in rough shape :face:

View attachment 970981

Looks a bit hungry or something, but damn it's a good looking plant I'd say.

I think we are our worst critics. I've seen a lot of people give up before they ever even learn how to get a plant that far. The majority of people who try to grow never even make it into full flower. Ya'll are pros, and this a skilled job.

Looks a bit hungry or something, but damn it's a good looking plant I'd say.

I think we are our worst critics. I've seen a lot of people give up before they ever even learn how to get a plant that far. The majority of people who try to grow never even make it into full flower. Ya'll are pros, and this a skilled job.

Ya I tried upping the feed and it started to burn the orange diesel next to it. Damn shared reservoir :shrug:

I think the problem all began with the need for supplemental calmag and it snowballed from there. I dialed back the power on my COBs and started adding some calmag+ which I believe would have prevented a lot of this had I done it all from the start. I live in a legal state so it hurts a little less when things go wrong, I can always find a bag of weed for a reasonable price. Just gonna chalk this one up as a learning experience.

The size of the plants caught me a little off guard too. All in all this run has taught me a bit about the path going forward, and I’m still excited for the next run. I think I have finally settled on a method and routine that I can dial in. Autopots and megacrop. I take complete responsibility for the less than stellar outcome this go round. :doh:

Back