She's a bit thirsty.
25bac715bb656f1dc3be0a3ec46ac682.jpg
6bb9bdea5ae10f93a4ab5c77fe0a1900.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is when a breeder say 8 weeks from germ. That is it should be done by 8 weeks. Mines is 8 weeks and I'm thinking it might be 12 in total. That's what I don't understand, is it really an 8 week strain?
As others have said, its usually longer. Too many variables. I use 3 or 5 gallon fabric and full organic. I use lst. I add 2 weeks to a month to breeder times. At least thats my experience so far.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

As others have said, its usually longer. Too many variables. I use 3 or 5 gallon fabric and full organic. I use lst. I add 2 weeks to a month to breeder times. At least thats my experience so far.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Yea, I kind of figure it out. My NL went 102 days cause I stunted it. So with the best set up that might be possible. But I don't have that, I got my closet and I'm making it happen in it. So I'm happy I could get this far in 1 1/2 yrs doing it.

And I have to thank all of y'all here. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for this group on people on this site. I couldn't find it anywhere else!

Yea, I kind of figure it out. My NL went 102 days cause I stunted it. So with the best set up that might be possible. But I don't have that, I got my closet and I'm making it happen in it. So I'm happy I could get this far in 1 1/2 yrs doing it.

And I have to thank all of y'all here. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for this group on people on this site. I couldn't find it anywhere else!

Feel the same way bro! I'm probably the least experienced grower in this comp, possibly all comps. Without AFN, I honestly don't know if I could have survived my first grow! Ppl here are just awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel the same way bro! I'm probably the least experienced grower in this comp, possibly all comps. Without AFN, I honestly don't know if I could have survived my first grow! Ppl here are just awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are rocking it!.. and you both are correct. People here are just awesome, and beyond. I have lurked on other sites before making this my home. The arrogance and the lack of respect for fellow members ,along with forum staff letting it go on or even participating was mind blowing. Lots of members love to gloat and basically call newbies dumb-asses instead of teaching. I haven't been to those forums since I found AFN. I can find all the answers right here, and share my grows and techniques without ridicule. Plus, a comradery second to none when it comes to autoflower community .

You guys are rocking it!.. and you both are correct. People here are just awesome, and beyond. I have lurked on other sites before making this my home. The arrogance and the lack of respect for fellow members ,along with forum staff letting it go on or even participating was mind blowing. Lots of members love to gloat and basically call newbies dumb-asses instead of teaching. I haven't been to those forums since I found AFN. I can find all the answers right here, and share my grows and techniques without ridicule. Plus, a comradery second to none when it comes to autoflower community .
Well said padawan. I had the same experience. Doesn't get much better than here, home!

:yeahthat: :bravo: grobro

Back