upload_2018-10-28_13-32-45.png

I have dark devil from sweet seeds. Package say 8 weeks same as for my blk cream.

Yeah..it says indoor/outdoor 8.5 weeks.

I had a quick look at the forum and the only smoke report I see comes in at 61 days...8 weeks 5 days...:headbang:

i have had some fast and vast by heavyweight finish in 9 weeks and they say its a 8 week strain but i think if you want a couch lock type of buzz amber trichomes you can add 2 weeks onto any breeders time frame and maybe one other memphiso seem to be quite accurate with there strains

What I don't understand is when a breeder say 8 weeks from germ. That is it should be done by 8 weeks. Mines is 8 weeks and I'm thinking it might be 12 in total. That's what I don't understand, is it really an 8 week strain?

There is too much variance in grow styles, equipment, lighting, environment, etc... for them to be able to say what will happen in your grow. They measure the time under their own conditions, and average multiple plants to come up with that number. I have plants live very long indeed, one went almost 6 months.

Back