Outdoor geddy grows monsters

geddy

WHITE RHINO..Grown by Geddy
Reaction score
right now im growing Durban p. ,critical mass auto and blue dream , and they are kicking serious butt , i use 30 gallon cloth pots and Dr. earth soil plus some extra goodies. the DURBAN P. HAS 30 main tops and is smoking hot,this gal is the real deal..

right now im growing Durban p. ,critical mass auto and blue dream , and they are kicking serious butt , i use 30 gallon cloth pots and Dr. earth soil plus some extra goodies. the DURBAN P. HAS 30 main tops and is smoking hot,this gal is the real deal..

Without pics it is just words on a page bud! ;)
Love outdoor grows...any chance for pics? I am also currently growing out Durban poison(photo variety not the auto)

Love outdoor grows...any chance for pics? I am also currently growing out Durban poison(photo variety not the auto)

stealth bro, and daylight too close to property line, buds by the frog are my chem dog, white rhino,an widow. indoor under blackdog led ,400 watt hotilux ,an two 4 bank t5, all organic and airpots ,iwill post pics tommoro, to fried now.

oh yea my durban also photo,i will get sneaky and get a pic.

Back