OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
Just bought some seeds from him. I spoke to him for about 2 hours before hand. His seeds sold out 3 times at 2 seed banks in 2 days. I think he has one breeding female auto, Soutbay Bessie. HE has Deez Runtz, Bessie Cake and 3 others. The photos are incredible. I bought the Bessie Cake, he said it checked all the boxes and then some and it looked like it and Deez Runtz....Insane has/had them and Neptunes..

I still haven't popped mine LOL...I have 2 mephisto double grapes and grape mints from Roc at week 4, Magic Cookies from Roc at week 6, and 4 seeds cooking. Mephisto Ripley's OG, Ethos OG Kush, 2 Roc Grape Mints that I am gonna put in 3 gallon containers and fire up my 2 TS600 Mars Hydro lights for them. Everything else is under my Growcraft X3-500 that has 4x6 coverage but optimal at 3x5...This light is a power house

Right on all of your strains are flame been wanting to pick up some Ethos Banana Daddy and that Og Kush autos curious to hear how the flowers turn out Cheers this is a pic of my first auto run week 3 under a SF 4000

Attachments

• BFF8CB42-8ED3-464D-9EB8-078F30FB6EB5.jpeg
    BFF8CB42-8ED3-464D-9EB8-078F30FB6EB5.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 387
I'll let you know how that OG Kush goes...I had banana going but killed it by trying to keep it warm and my sleeve broke it...I saw one grow on grow diaries for OG Kush thats legendary.. Every bud was 6 inches around..IF you google OG Kush Ethos and click pictures that plant pops up..

Right on all of your strains are flame been wanting to pick up some Ethos Banana Daddy and that Og Kush autos curious to hear how the flowers turn out Cheers this is a pic of my first auto run week 3 under a SF 4000
Looking good...What ya got cooking? Gas Reapers? I have a pair of sister Double Grapes at 4 weeks now that are just piling on new leaves like crazy. I have to defoliate one of them every few days to keep flower sites cleared. The other sister is a bad seed, or bad genes. I don't know but its nothing like this one..They're getting the same everything even under the same light. I had it tied down but I brought her back up vertical in hopes of jump starting her..

I googled the pics they are nice
Makes me want to Order some even more
Rn I got 2 Bessie cake 2 deez Runtz 2 chemo by gas reaper I had 2 of gas reaper free bees bud no luck they did not sprout
2 bubba x purple punch by purple city genetics 2 grape dosi breath 2 grape slurri by roc bud and 2 nurple by bilanary
At what point do you start defóliating ?
I’ve been feeding dr earth 2-2-2 and 4-6-3 and
Worm casting

Back