Green Crush
Kong's Daughter
20180413_141605.jpg
20180413_141553.jpg
20180413_141459.jpg
20180413_141447.jpg

good shit man keep it up

Top em selfs??
Gotta get some reg seeds going. I know it's hard dealing with all fems, but a good male to break the cycle would help tremendously. Hermies scare me. Lol it all depends on the vetting process of course. How do you stress your females to make sure they don't hermie or are more prone to being hermie?

Gotta get some reg seeds going. I know it's hard dealing with all fems, but a good male to break the cycle would help tremendously. Hermies scare me. Lol it all depends on the vetting process of course. How do you stress your females to make sure they don't hermie or are more prone to being hermie?

I use stable breeder pack genetics that I've tested in my garden to do my crosses, and I chemically induce the m>f transition.

I won't give away the whole process, but I chemically prevent the female plant from producing esther, it then cannot produce the estrogen it needs to form buds, the plant becomes stressed, and herms.

I run over 400 plants per year in my testing garden, and can say that unless the plants are exposed to temperatures over 100 for a significant period of time (days) they will not herm.

I'm doing a m>f transition on my Instagram now, just posted pics today, sterquiliniis.seeds is my name on there.

Hi gabe nice thread the strains are beautiful an look to be some great crosses. I came across your grow while looking for info on sts. I too tried cs with no success an feel like I've been let down. Ive made my cs cooked 3 different batches with no luck. I am now looking to do sts. Now sodium thiosulfate comes in two forms anhydrous or pentahydrate does it matter which one i use as ebay only has pentahydrate?

Hi gabe nice thread the strains are beautiful an look to be some great crosses. I came across your grow while looking for info on sts. I too tried cs with no success an feel like I've been let down. Ive made my cs cooked 3 different batches with no luck. I am now looking to do sts. Now sodium thiosulfate comes in two forms anhydrous or pentahydrate does it matter which one i use as ebay only has pentahydrate?

I use the pentahydrate (5h2o).

Back