Indoor Gabe's Perpetual Harvest

when i was little our school dinner lady was called Audrey,she hit me with a wooden spoon one day because i wouldnt eat tapioca.

Audrey 2 will get a proper stretching.......revenge at last.

when i was little our school dinner lady was called Audrey,she hit me with a wooden spoon one day because i wouldnt eat tapioca.

Audrey 2 will get a proper stretching.......revenge at last.

If you wanna see what the Audrey 2 can do, check out @Dichoti he's gonna be running it in a giant laundry basket grow coming soon.

Heres your Kong pic from,page 2

img_20170307_195954-jpg.712446

and heres what im going to try and do

20180403_100240.jpg

Holy fuck.....this could be good.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Big gulp..................."Oh SHIT".....:biggrin:

If you wanna see what the Audrey 2 can do, check out @Dichoti he's gonna be running it in a giant laundry basket grow coming soon.
I'm estimating the laundry thing will hold around 30-35 gallons of Coco...
She'll be fed Megacrop, and Cal-mag, and every third feeding she'll get Silica.
She'll be sharing the tent with a Northern lights, that I'm only going to top.
I want to see how much of my tent she'll take up if I stretch her out like I did the Gorilla Glue 4 on the left 2/3 of this picture...
20180402_174615.jpg

Here's my next major project:
I've got some Candyland Photo seeds, I'm going to toss them in with my next few breeding projects, cross it first with Kong and Miami Vice, then Blackberry and California, and finally Green Crush.

When I do the Green Crush run, I'll take the output from the Candyland x (Kong, BB, Cali + Miami) runs, and cross those with the green crush, giving me:

(Candyland x Blackberry) x Green Crush
(Candyland x Miami) x Green Crush

Etc.

They should autoflower, if my theory is right. So, around New Year's, I'll have 5 variations of Candyland Auto!
20180403_172533.jpg

Back