• TC8C6006.jpg
    TC8C6006.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 33
  • TC8C6011.jpg
    TC8C6011.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Sexy as per the usual!
You got a fav from this round, what stands out?
I like them all The Northern Lights from Femaleseeds has great size and wonderful terpines. The downside to those one didn't auto flower and both are extreme different pheno types. I think the genetics are good but maybe could use a little more breeding out to get more consistency.

Port and Stilton very easy to grow and so far has some good growth in bud structure. Aromas more like a sweet wine.

Aside from my learning experience with new nutrients and lights both strains put up with me pretty well.

Last edited:
The port and stiltons looks like it's meant to fill salt shakers lol. great photos. Theres always hiccups with changes. you transitioned well. How far are you keeping your lights away?

The port and stiltons looks like it's meant to fill salt shakers lol. great photos. Theres always hiccups with changes. you transitioned well. How far are you keeping your lights away?
Thanks man! Lights started at 24 inches and they stretched into about 18 inches at the closest. I’ve also for most of the grow been around 80-90% strength on the dimmer. IR and UV have been on the entire grow.

I love the light so far though great penetration into the canopy and overall spread.

They look great bud keep up the good work and I love NL alot sux alot of breeders crossed it or idk wat bc I've seen one says it's 80% indica 20% sativa and one I last grew was 50/50 so lmk wat u think of urs

They look great bud keep up the good work and I love NL alot sux alot of breeders crossed it or idk wat bc I've seen one says it's 80% indica 20% sativa and one I last grew was 50/50 so lmk wat u think of urs
Hey thanks! I think the one that auto flowered is definitely more sativa I would say like 80-20 with thinner leaves long easy to bend branches. The girl that I put in 12/12 is more indica but I would say it’s like 60/40.

Great bud shots, FA! I really love the colors and it looks like you have them ready for a nice finish! Another awesome grow.

Back