@Mr B. from Female Seeds The tent view and entire NL 2 That didn’t auto flower. I named her Bertha because she’s massive. I can barely get her out to water.

Feeding mega crop at 300 ppm adding 100 ppm of bud explosion

Advanced nutrients Sinsi A and B plus cal mag are at 250-300 ppm per gallonView attachment 1165549View attachment 1165550View attachment 1165551
Damn nice tent full of buds, FA! That non auto auto looks like she is going to break some records! What a beast! Nice job staying with it!

Damn nice tent full of buds, FA! That non auto auto looks like she is going to break some records! What a beast! Nice job staying with it!
Ha ha thanks Iriee! She is testing my limitations. Very healthy and easy to grow though.

Day 66 small update

Tent is full and smell wonderful. The Mephisto Port and Stilton have taken on more of a sweet wine aroma while the northern lights is very fruity and dank with heavy aromas.

I have had a few issues with what appears to be calcium spots and leaves tacoing. I’ve adjusted things slightly added more cal mag adjusted Rh and fans etc... no slowing down in the flowers though.

Great trichome development on all 3 my lower temps at night seem to trigger that.

6984B298-647B-4C7C-B262-8A40774285A8.jpeg
B25A412A-7E29-4898-91C2-0EF74F49AE01.jpeg
5068B8F7-8899-4071-AFE1-A805C86F0D16.jpeg

That’s a nice looking full tent, man! So ,any buds and they are nice and frosty. Smells sound great! Looks like another winning harvest, FA! Keep on doing what your doing!

That’s a nice looking full tent, man! So ,any buds and they are nice and frosty. Smells sound great! Looks like another winning harvest, FA! Keep on doing what your doing!
Thanks! I’m always worried about the issues and overlook the positives but I should have expected it using a new light and nutrients.

Looks terrific. some good looking smoke there. Have you had northern lights before? I really like it.

Looks terrific. some good looking smoke there. Have you had northern lights before? I really like it.
I haven’t tried any home grown Northern Lights but I have had it before and I liked what I had. It smells terrific.

Back