Live Stoners Frostiest, Tastiest and Overall Best

Koi

DesertDweller
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All of the wax
Whats good AFN, considering myself a first-time grower, I want to start stocking up on seeds as I started growing finally and have used up 2 of the 5 I have. Currently im doing a double Black Cream Auto grow. I have 2 seeds left, and one photoperiod Hindu Kush; im waiting on the photoperiod until I have more space to grow; research tells me that particular strain is supposed to be VERY tall and quite large.
Anyway! So im looking to see what you guys personally think are some of the:
*Frostiest strains you have grown
*Tastiest strains you have grown ( no Og please, I can only taste that skunk funk gasoline for so long before I want something else )
I am a man of appearance, so if my grow looks covered in coke, I am pleased.
Autoflowering-Strain wise, I really want to get my hands on a few strains, if you guys have any breeders who potentially carry them, name drop em!
Grease Monkey- my favorite strain in terms of the high, definitely my go to, and the rosin is even tastier when low temping.
Jillybean- taste wise, impeccable. I have never found a strain that tastes better, when I first tasted it the smoke was SPOT ON to a handful of jelly bellies, and I was honestly 9.5/10 impressed. I would LOVE to grow this strain, especially as an autoflower.
Thin Mint Cookies- Okay, first off, the appearance of this strain already appeals to me. There is only 1 dispo in my state that carries this strain, and they nail it. Dark purple buds, with spots of orange and light brown, are what make up this bud. And covered in so much white frost, it contrasts the rich purple so well I almost dont want to smoke it sometimes.
Thanks for reading AFN! Post on up below! Dont be shy :pass:

Whats good AFN, considering myself a first-time grower, I want to start stocking up on seeds as I started growing finally and have used up 2 of the 5 I have. Currently im doing a double Black Cream Auto grow. I have 2 seeds left, and one photoperiod Hindu Kush; im waiting on the photoperiod until I have more space to grow; research tells me that particular strain is supposed to be VERY tall and quite large.
*Tastiest strains you have grown ( no Og please, I can only taste that skunk funk gasoline for so long before I want something else )
Autoflowering-Strain wise, I really want to get my hands on a few strains, if you guys have any breeders who potentially carry them, name drop em!
Grease Monkey- my favorite strain in terms of the high, definitely my go to, and the rosin is even tastier when low temping.
Jillybean- taste wise, impeccable. I have never found a strain that tastes better, when I first tasted it the smoke was SPOT ON to a handful of jelly bellies, and I was honestly 9.5/10 impressed. I would LOVE to grow this strain, especially as an autoflower.
Thin Mint Cookies- Okay, first off, the appearance of this strain already appeals to me. There is only 1 dispo in my state that carries this strain, and they nail it. Dark purple buds, with spots of orange and light brown, are what make up this bud. And covered in so much white frost, it contrasts the rich purple so well I almost dont want to smoke it sometimes.
Mephisto Genetics line up

if your looking for the frostiest stuff then go to mephisto not everything yields great but its all covered in resin thick sticky stuff and mephisto is just about to release some forum cookies crosses they always have new stuff in the works each year

if your looking for the frostiest stuff then go to mephisto not everything yields great but its all covered in resin thick sticky stuff and mephisto is just about to release some forum cookies crosses they always have new stuff in the works each year

I dont know man!! Some of the Dutch Passion goodies are certainly caked too!!

I dont know man!! Some of the Dutch Passion goodies are certainly caked too!!
i can only speak from the experiance iv had grown strains from both and yes dutch passion has some great frosty strains colorado cookies / auto blue mazar / brooklyn surise / glueberry og but not everything where as anything iv grown or seen by mephisto just dumps trichcromes just my opinions. but i will always have a few from both companys on the go :pass:

Euphoria
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5100.JPG

Night queen and Euphoria are also crystal monsters from what i have seen!! Interesting...I'll have to hunt down a pack of Blue Mazar...i didnt realize she stood above the pack!
the two i grew out were certainly frosty nearly one of the best rosin producers iv come across yet narowly beaten by a NCH x sourhound . iv one seed left just waiting for the right time to pop her thinking of doing it later this year in somthing im dreaming up called the heavyweights of dutch passion and seed stockers

the two i grew out were certainly frosty nearly one of the best rosin producers iv come across yet narowly beaten by a NCH x sourhound . iv one seed left just waiting for the right time to pop her thinking of doing it later this year in somthing im dreaming up called the heavyweights of dutch passion and seed stockers

Got to get some then!!
Sounds like a great grow!! What do you thinnk of the autoultimate?

Got to get some then!!
Sounds like a great grow!! What do you thinnk of the autoultimate?
still sitting in seed form in my stash along with a cindy jack / night queen and somthing im forgetting i smoked it before and it s a lovely smoke right up my street but the grower wasnt to good so wouldnt be fair to give it a final mark on that example .i need more tents lol

Back