Live Stoners Frostiest, Tastiest and Overall Best

I gotta try that night queen, I remember trying a strain that I believe was night queen or had similar genetics, and the smoke was super smooth and definitely a creeper, snuck up on ya. Cant go wrong with a good cookies @stoney T, im definitely gonna have to pick up a pack of those! Any idea of when they plan to release?

I gotta try that night queen, I remember trying a strain that I believe was night queen or had similar genetics, and the smoke was super smooth and definitely a creeper, snuck up on ya. Cant go wrong with a good cookies @stoney T, im definitely gonna have to pick up a pack of those! Any idea of when they plan to release?

So the night queen....she is not the biggest producer form the DP line at all what I have seen, but the taste and smells(one of the 2 i have grown so far had an incredible strawberry milkshake smell that is one of the most appealing odours i have had in over 25 years of growing), and most importantly effect are absolutely top. The ANQ is ranking as one of my top choices for autos absolutely.
IMG_4832.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG

I got a cookies dom pheno when I grew the out the c.c was very nice still had the mango smell

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Whats good AFN, considering myself a first-time grower, I want to start stocking up on seeds as I started growing finally and have used up 2 of the 5 I have. Currently im doing a double Black Cream Auto grow. I have 2 seeds left, and one photoperiod Hindu Kush; im waiting on the photoperiod until I have more space to grow; research tells me that particular strain is supposed to be VERY tall and quite large.
Anyway! So im looking to see what you guys personally think are some of the:
*Frostiest strains you have grown
*Tastiest strains you have grown ( no Og please, I can only taste that skunk funk gasoline for so long before I want something else )
I am a man of appearance, so if my grow looks covered in coke, I am pleased.
Autoflowering-Strain wise, I really want to get my hands on a few strains, if you guys have any breeders who potentially carry them, name drop em!
Grease Monkey- my favorite strain in terms of the high, definitely my go to, and the rosin is even tastier when low temping.
Jillybean- taste wise, impeccable. I have never found a strain that tastes better, when I first tasted it the smoke was SPOT ON to a handful of jelly bellies, and I was honestly 9.5/10 impressed. I would LOVE to grow this strain, especially as an autoflower.
Thin Mint Cookies- Okay, first off, the appearance of this strain already appeals to me. There is only 1 dispo in my state that carries this strain, and they nail it. Dark purple buds, with spots of orange and light brown, are what make up this bud. And covered in so much white frost, it contrasts the rich purple so well I almost dont want to smoke it sometimes.
Thanks for reading AFN! Post on up below! Dont be shy :pass:

If you get Mephisto, you might want to wait for the Easter sale I heard is coming. That way you can get more seeds for your $$$. And then they have generous freebies on top of that. You'll be in double digit seed surplus inventory in just one order. if you order 5, you will probably get 10 seeds. Look at the Mephisto discussion board and there is a thread there on the updated new strain guide. Download that and read it to get an idea of what interests you. Then you can take that list you make and go back to the discussion board and look at smoke reports and journals and get a better idea.

Reactions: Koi
If you get Mephisto, you might want to wait for the Easter sale I heard is coming. That way you can get more seeds for your $$$. And then they have generous freebies on top of that. You'll be in double digit seed surplus inventory in just one order. if you order 5, you will probably get 10 seeds. Look at the Mephisto discussion board and there is a thread there on the updated new strain guide. Download that and read it to get an idea of what interests you. Then you can take that list you make and go back to the discussion board and look at smoke reports and journals and get a better idea.
I most definitely am going to check this out man, thanks so much! I had no idea something like that existed haha
:slap:

Back