Live Stoners From Michiganja with Growers Love!

Saint Skinny

Red eyed, Smiley, Livin' life Irie!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Frankenberry
Howdy All!
Just thought I'd tell a bit about myself... I'm Saint Skinny, (aka Saint aka Skinny) I've been growing since about '12 and loving it ever since! Some of you may recognize my name from The Grow From Your Heart Podcast, The Dude Grows Show, or maybe some other grow forum. I'm a proud member of the DGC and basically try to do what I can to help others learn about this great plant while teaching myself a thing or two along the way.

I'm a caregiver for my Mom (aka Momma Saint) who had a Bone Marrow Transplant in May '17 after her second time fighting off Acute Myeloid Leukemia, which had come back in Feb after two years in remission. All things considered, she's doing well, but between the Two battles with AML and the 30 day coma (she calls it her Nap) she still struggles with little things on a daily basis.

I'm also the proud owner of a 4 year old Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix (aka Texas Heeler) named SatiVae (Say-Tee-Vay in public, Sativa or 'Tiva at home) who plays service dog to Momma Saint. She's very intelligent, sometimes too smart for my own good! lol Well I'll leave it at that for now, let me know if you've got any questions!

Growers love, Yall!

Prayers and warm wishes to your mother. It must be a good feeling knowing you are helping her so much, especially in a time of need. You have a strong soul Sir Skinny. Take care.

Welcome skinny...............dogs (like my Billy) are just the best aren't they. They give so much. I'm a care giver too, I know how hard it can be. Good luck my friend and keep posting......................eP.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I have a feeling I’ll fit in here just fine!
Welcome skinny...............dogs (like my Billy) are just the best aren't they. They give so much. I'm a care giver too, I know how hard it can be. Good luck my friend and keep posting......................eP.
Yeah I don’t know what I’d do without my Fuzzy-butt! She was one of the few things that Helped me keep it together on those days coming home from the Transplant Center or ICU... Being a caregiver is definitely a handful, but I’d do it all over again! Even if I do go a bit nutty trying to keep up with everything from time to time. BTW You earned yourself some Saint Brownie points, penguins have been my favorite animal since middle school! I used to have a shirt that said ‘one by one the penguins steal my sanity’ from spencers lol I loved that thing!
Prayers and warm wishes to your mother. It must be a good feeling knowing you are helping her so much, especially in a time of need. You have a strong soul Sir Skinny. Take care.
Thank you Smo, it is a great feeling! Easy to get overwhelmed sometimes but Momma Saint knows when to say ‘You need to ‘moke, Sonny Boy.Why don’t ya do a dab? You know what they say, a little dab will do ya!’ (She loves that saying lol)
:welcome:Welcome to AFN @Saint Skinny :welcome:
Rep for the great intro! :pimphand:
Pop into live stoners for any questions, share pics, or just to hang out! :peace:
appreciate it! I’ll have to pop over here before too long

A little late but welcome to AFN. :pass:

Back