Live Stoners Best way to get auto stock for cheap

Thank you! That was kind of what I was thinking, I've done it with photo seeds before, so it seemed like the best route. One thing I hear people say they don't like about auto's is that you have to keep going back and buying seeds after every harvest lol not if you do it right :thumbsup:

Message sent

I appreciate the hell out of this, Thank you all! I have a feeling this is one of those places I'll stick around! It's so rare to find sites not plagued by trolls or shit information. Some of the stuff I've seem on Reddit given as 'advice' blows my mind, it was one of the reasons I got onto forums, to try to help people get decent information that at the very least won't make their problem any worse.

I appreciate the hell out of this, Thank you all! I have a feeling this is one of those places I'll stick around! It's so rare to find sites not plagued by trolls or shit information. Some of the stuff I've seem on Reddit given as 'advice' blows my mind, it was one of the reasons I got onto forums, to try to help people get decent information that at the very least won't make their problem any worse.

That is exactly why i stepped out of the shadows and joined the net...the amount of poor information I read was staggering, and i felt it was my duty to join the net and inform what the greatest plant in the world has taught me over the years.

That is exactly why i stepped out of the shadows and joined the net...the amount of poor information I read was staggering, and i felt it was my duty to join the net and inform what the greatest plant in the world has taught me over the years.
EXACTLY! If I can save a couple guys or gals from making the same mistakes I made (IE lack of IPM, My first DWC plant was HUGE! BUUUT I had to burn it because it became a mite factory. The painful lessons stick hard) then it was worth my time! By the time I got to the Forums I had a couple years experience under my belt, so I'd see people give advice and ask them what they were smoking (in kinder words, of course) and it was usually something like this:
"Fuck off, I don't care if you don't think it'd work. My Dad used to help my grandpa grow when he was a kid and he said that's what they used to do, it worked for them so it will work for this guy." Then you dig more and find out the only thing this person giving the advice has ever grown was his toenails. Gotta love the net! I won't even visit reddit anymore lol

Msnl has auto big bud reg on sale right now for 27.50. I bought some even though I decided on their auto Northern Storm fem for the first grow. Hell of a price for 5 beans that could give you a male (thinking a possible seperate love shack for an auto male and and one of the Northern Lights ladies). I read you could get 400 seeds from a healthy girl. But all I know right now is just from reading and learning from the great growers here at AFN. Finally up and running on my "first" grow.

They ship from Amsterdam through London and i opted for the standard shipping and they got them across the pond in 7 days. They have great deals, and when 6 of the 10 Auto NS seeds didnt pop, they gave me a code for ten freebies on the next order (they were buy one, get one) Would still recommend.

I definitely co sign for the portal. My first experimental autp cross was with their Almach strain! I've been making seeds ever since. Now I only by seeds for their breeding potential and genetics. When you order from the portal you get a 10 pack of mixed auto reg seeds for free. They are awesome to play with. Not many auto breeders are selling reg versions so of you find something you like, grab it! I've only worked with Portal autp regs and Mephisto auto regs. I'd love to see Sweet seeds and Dutch Passion release auto regs! You can also reverse a female for pollen as well.

So how do you go about this portal,is it something beyond being a afn member?

Back