Live Stoners Best way to get auto stock for cheap

So how do you go about this portal,is it something beyond being a afn member?
Yes, you have to get some sort of an invite. I'm not sure how to do it, or even if I have the ability to, since I just started over there recently, myself.

I definitely co sign for the portal. My first experimental autp cross was with their Almach strain! I've been making seeds ever since. Now I only by seeds for their breeding potential and genetics. When you order from the portal you get a 10 pack of mixed auto reg seeds for free. They are awesome to play with. Not many auto breeders are selling reg versions so of you find something you like, grab it! I've only worked with Portal autp regs and Mephisto auto regs. I'd love to see Sweet seeds and Dutch Passion release auto regs! You can also reverse a female for pollen as well.
Mephisto is one breeder I've had my eye on, alot of people seem to love running their strains.
I've made a couple batches of seeds in the past with some Photo plants, but this is going to be my first batch of autoregs. I've always preferred growing from seed anyway, although cloning does have it's place, I'd rather take the chance with seeds and (if it's a photo) maybe find a gem that's actually worth cloning and keeping around.

I can't tell you how stoked I am to finally have the chance to breed some autos! The first auto's I got were from a guy I was buying a light from, he threw em in for free. As I was growing a couple out I realized "I love these damn things!" Since then I've been wanting to do some crossing to build a seed stock but could never really afford to do so.

I'm hoping the beans will make it here tomorrow, I keep running to the window every time I think I might hear the Fedex or UPS truck getting close lol I feel like a kid waiting for his xmas present or something

Msnl has auto big bud reg on sale right now for 27.50. I bought some even though I decided on their auto Northern Storm fem for the first grow. Hell of a price for 5 beans that could give you a male (thinking a possible seperate love shack for an auto male and and one of the Northern Lights ladies). I read you could get 400 seeds from a healthy girl. But all I know right now is just from reading and learning from the great growers here at AFN. Finally up and running on my "first" grow.

They ship from Amsterdam through London and i opted for the standard shipping and they got them across the pond in 7 days. They have great deals, and when 6 of the 10 Auto NS seeds didnt pop, they gave me a code for ten freebies on the next order (they were buy one, get one) Would still recommend.
Congrats on getting your first grow up and running! Good move on researching before jumping into growing, Some people dive in head first and then end up flipping out when they see it dying, then end up saying something like:
"wait, did you say feed em? You mean they need food? I thought plants just needed water? CRAP!!! should I give them leftovers from breakfast? how do I get the sausage into the water so the plant can eat it? Are plants gluten intolerant?"

Congrats on getting your first grow up and running! Good move on researching before jumping into growing, Some people dive in head first and then end up flipping out when they see it dying, then end up saying something like:
"wait, did you say feed em? You mean they need food? I thought plants just needed water? CRAP!!! should I give them leftovers from breakfast? how do I get the sausage into the water so the plant can eat it? Are plants gluten intolerant?"

:crying::crying::crying::pass:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone can go buy seed from the portal.....you have to be invited to be a member of the portal forums though(where you can hat with the breeder) https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/
Ya I figured it out awhile back but thanks for the response, I found some and chatted with someone but I ended up getting something from strainly some candy auto regs and few fems at a great price. To run outside next year to start my dream bean.

Back