Seed Stockers FREE Photoperiod Seed Stocker seeds for proven diary growers

I would love to grow your photo strains but as we've already concluded I'm not in eu.

Good luck to everyone testing these strains though
I would say that is the biggest limitation is the Eu only shipping. I bet if it was worldwide ship there would be lots of guys going for this!

By now we hope you are all feeling confident and happy with the results you are seeing from Seed Stockers genetics.

And we are looking to see some diaries of these 3 killer feminized photoperiod high THC varieties.

Maple Sherbet X Pre ’89 Skunk,
Grandaddy Confidential Kush
OG Candy Dawg Kush

Drop me a PM if you are have done a few diaries already, AND you have an EU delivery address (sorry we cant send seeds out of the EU at the moment). And we will send you some seeds. How's that for service and confidence in our products ?
Hi Tony
How you doing. Great genetics to test. Is there any final date to do a test grow? At the moment my tent is full also the male room. I can start with a test around end of February and I can hold a place for one photoperiod plant next to my breeding projects.
Let me know if it's not to late for the test.
A other question from the three strains.
What veg time would you recommend for each of them as a minimum. I have to know it first to plan that.

Have a nice day and thanks for all your work.
cu tobe

Back