Indoor Frank's 2021 thread

Hello everyone.:pass: For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm Frank (formerly FranktheTank).....been growing off and on for a decade or so....started on photos, and moved to autos maybe six years ago or so. I grow for my medical needs, but also just kinda like getting high:smoking:. My grow is a 5x5 tent with anywhere between 5 and 9 cobs. 5 of them are 3500k auto cobs from @BigSm0 while the other 4 are 3000k home built cobs (I add the 3000k's as needed during flower). I grow in 5 gallon soft pots, using promix, and Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Sweet Candy, and Calmg Pro.
Here a few random pics of the grow I just finished...
Sirrah
View attachment 1299839
This Grande Mocha went 110 days and yielded 370g dry. Pure chocolate smells and flavors.
View attachment 1299840
Bud shot of the above plant a a few weeks before harvest
View attachment 1299841
Sour Hound
View attachment 1299843
Jem
View attachment 1299844

I'll get some pics up of my current grow soon. :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: I hope everyone is doing well :baked:
hello my old friend how the hell are you I was wondering were you had got 2

hello my old friend how the hell are you I was wondering were you had got 2
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: How are you doing, my friend! Been a while, hasn't it? :pass: Been a crazy year....long story short I moved to a warmer climate, am newly single again, got a new dog, and life is good. Stressful for a while, but smooth sailing these days (be smoother once the pandemic is over haha).

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: How are you doing, my friend! Been a while, hasn't it? :pass: Been a crazy year....long story short I moved to a warmer climate, am newly single again, got a new dog, and life is good. Stressful for a while, but smooth sailing these days (be smoother once the pandemic is over haha).
that's what i was worried about but how could Carona kill an old trooper like you also what breed is ya new pup

that's what i was worried about but how could Carona kill an old trooper like you also what breed is ya new pup
Haha....I had covid last may/june.....honestly, it wasn't bad...except for the fact it took almost 8 months for my sense of taste and smell to come back...that was kind of a bummer there for awhile :smoking:

My pup is some type of American Bully (pitbull x american bulldog more than likely)....I rescued him about 7 months ago or so. He was totally untrained and kind of wild, but really sweet when I got him. We've been working hard together to get his training to where it needs to be...and he's pretty much there now. He's my little hiking buddy.

Back