Mephisto Genetics Frankie's Cab's Supernatural OG!

I think it starts at the bottom and works up the plant, new growth first. I hate it when this happens to me, I tend to throw more stuff at it, but apparently better to feed with water for a bit and then start adding a bit of grow, building up the feed again. The claws at the top might be overwatering rather than N toxicity mate.

I think it starts at the bottom and works up the plant, new growth first. I hate it when this happens to me, I tend to throw more stuff at it, but apparently better to feed with water for a bit and then start adding a bit of grow, building up the feed again. The claws at the top might be overwatering rather than N toxicity mate.
Thanks a lot for the info!! I really wonder about overwatering though... Couldn't it be underwatered instead?
Thank you!
Peace,

Its difficult aint it, bloody deficiency's! yeah it could be that too, Its a minefield this growing lark! May

Thanks for the advice on my OG turned out it was over nuted by accident! How much are you watering at the moment? I recon it's a little underfed/watered or N lock out. She will still produce for you!

Very bad news.. Not sure all of you saw what I posted on my other thread, but... Frankidelics got busted, all his plants were taken away, as well as all his equipment, nutes, buds, grinders, humidifier, fans, Bovedas, nutes, soil, etc. Plus some DNA along the way.
Anyways, nonviolent resistance is my philosophy.
So I'll be up here again very very soon with some beautiful plants, and this time, grown organically with BioBizz!
Peace,

Sorry to hear if your troubles. I smell a rat unless you live in a draconian country. Taking your DNA what bullshit you didn't affect or hurt anyone !

Thanks brother. What got the police coming was loud music, but then, they smelled it once they entered my flat... And in this country there is no such thing as a 'warrant', so I guess it's a draconian country disguised as a 'democracy'...! Yes, taking DNA for that is very silly. I think the main goal here is just to have the highest number of DNA records possible, to create some kind of global database with genetic info on people. I believe the global DNA database to be an Interpol (International Criminal Police Organization) project. Of course they don't say it that way, but come on, we're not that naïve are we?!
Anyways, a Sour Hound is on her way, if she survives the stress!
Peace!

Have a good grow with the sour hound dog mate woof woof!

Back