Mephisto Genetics Frankie's Cab's Supernatural OG!

DAY 22!

day-22-1-jpg.578596
day-22-2-jpg.578595

Thanks for watching!

Ive started using this stuff, its soil but full of coco and cork, great for aeration, dont need to feed until wk 6 or 7, I just add a bit of silicon and a couple of organic amendments for cal/mag and thats it. I was having bits of yellowing with the Plagron Light, do love Plagron aswell, but not one deficiency ive had yet with the DNA/Mills, touch wood.

Attachments

• IMG_20160310_125416[1].jpg
    IMG_20160310_125416[1].jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 74
Ive started using this stuff, its soil but full of coco and cork, great for aeration, dont need to feed until wk 6 or 7, I just add a bit of silicon and a couple of organic amendments for cal/mag and thats it. I was having bits of yellowing with the Plagron Light, do love Plagron aswell, but not one deficiency ive had yet with the DNA/Mills, touch wood.
Wow! I've seen that stuff before!
I know DNA Genetics from Amsterdam! They're one of the most reputable breeders in the NL I believe.
It could actually be exactly what I am looking for..!
They've got 2 different soil mixes right?
Was it hard to get? I saw some on ebay but it's quite expensive with the delivery and stuff... And I'm pretty sure I can't find it anywhere near me.
Is it organic and is it like a 'supersoil'?
Did you use it for your seedlings too?
I mean, if I can get this and if it works great, I'll definitely go for it. Plus it's nearly possible not to feed anything else I suppose?
Thank you so much brother, I truly appreciate it!
Looking forward to reading your reply!
Peace!

Yeah, top breeder, big in the US aswell I think, they bred the famouse La Confidential and the Tangie, I tend to pop my seeds in root riots first, once popped I put into final pots (autos only) with the DNA soil but with say a couple of inches of light soil at the very top to prevent the burn, not saying it will but its more of a preventative, some growers just use the DNA without the light at the top for seedlings. The DNA is very light and airy, goes quite bouncy when it dries out, its very good for CO2 so ive read due to the cork. heres the link to the website - http://www.dnamills.co.uk/categories they call it a super soil and it says 100% natural. Ive started adding a bit of rockdust instead of bottled silicon to it now aswell. Where ya based Frankie? Ive read grows where they the grower hasnt fed until week 6 or 7, except a bit of cal/mag or silicon. Found it really enhances flavour too. oh yeah, I got mine off ebay £20.00.

Last edited:
Yeah, top breeder, big in the US aswell I think, they bred the famouse La Confidential and the Tangie, I tend to pop my seeds in root riots first, once popped I put into final pots (autos only) with the DNA soil but with say a couple of inches of light soil at the very top to prevent the burn, not saying it will but its more of a preventative, some growers just use the DNA without the light at the top for seedlings. The DNA is very light and airy, goes quite bouncy when it dries out, its very good for CO2 so ive read due to the cork. heres the link to the website - http://www.dnamills.co.uk/categories they call it a super soil and it says 100% natural. Ive started adding a bit of rockdust instead of bottled silicon to it now aswell. Where ya based Frankie? Ive read grows where they the grower hasnt fed until week 6 or 7, except a bit of cal/mag or silicon. Found it really enhances flavour too. oh yeah, I got mine off ebay £20.00.
Thanks a lot for the info!! Seems perfect - exactly what I was looking for: a good soil that has enough food for a while.
I still have a bit of Plagron to use for my next plant (Mephisto's Sour Hound F1) who is germinating right now btw. But I'll definitely look into getting some DNA soil for my next grow.
Thanks a lot!!!

Your welcome Frankie, I know everyone says about a light mix for autos, but the consistency of this brilliant for roots I tell ya.

Your welcome Frankie, I know everyone says about a light mix for autos, but the consistency of this brilliant for roots I tell ya.
Yes!
I came into some 'troubling' info about Light Mixes recently, but am not too sure how legit this info is...
http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Guides/Marijuana-Nutrient-Problems
Quote:
'The Light Mix offered by Plagron and Bio Bizz is extremely low in nutrients and completely unsuitable for any natural soil cultivation.'
LOL
Well they don't make auto seeds so it might be why, but still... it's interesting somehow. It goes against what everybody says and does.
But when I think about it, it kinda makes sense you know. Naturally, I don't think there's such thing as a 'Light Mix' soil haha
Peace!

I hope someday I'll be able to, and have the courage haha, to make my own supersoil. Like, a replica of what you'd find in natural environments..

SUPERNATURAL OG, DAY 30!

photo-1-jpg.581000
photo-4-jpg.580999
photo-5-jpg.580998
photo-2-jpg.581001
photo-3-jpg.580997

Here we go again, @pop22
Well at least this one does not have the 'spider leaves'...although I can see a few 'claws', which is weird... How could the higher leaves have a N tox while the lower leaves are having an N def? (or at least what I believe it to be...)

Thanks for watching!

Back