Mephisto Genetics Frankie's Cab's Supernatural OG!

Frankidelics

The Prime Minister
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I think it is time I start this thread for the beautiful Supernatural OG. My first Mephisto!

I grow in 10L airpots using Plagron light mix with Advanced Nutrients (Sensi Grow and Bloom, Rhyno Skin, Voodoo Juice, Carboload, and Overdrive), under a HPS 250w dual spectrum.

DAY 4!
day-4-1-jpg.573346
day-4-2-jpg.573345

Looking real, real good. Supernatural OG certainly is a fast plant yours looks set to explode. Good luck.

Looking real, real good. Supernatural OG certainly is a fast plant yours looks set to explode. Good luck.
Thank you!!!
Do you know how hungry she is supposed to be?
I just started feeding her lightly a few days ago. I just wanna make sure I don't underfeed her (I'm usually more on the underfeeding side...).
The bottom fan leaves of my plants always start to yellow and die off from the 3rd or 4th week. I think this is due to all nutrients in the Light Mix soil having being used... I was considering getting some Grow Mix instead of Light Mix. Do you know if it's any good?
I mean, Light Mixes seem to always bring issues at the start of flowering...
Perhaps I just need to learn what my plants need when they need it... Or perhaps I should learn how to transplant autos...
Anyways, thank you!!
Peace,

I wouldn't ever transplant an Auto myself. Slows them down ! You can start in coir pots (put lots of holes in them like an airport and then drop that into your final pot.Or some people have a light mix top with a hot soil at the bottom of a large pot.By the start of true flowering leaves in the shade do start yellowing.Laters

I do usually start feeding a bit earlier than you about day 10 with AN in light mix.

Last edited:
Good to know. I'll definitely look into that.
Thanks a lot!
Peace,

Back