Mephisto Genetics Frankidelics presents to you the Sour Hound!

I'm subbed from the first sentence. You the man. Plants grew up fast in the last 5 pages of reading. Not sure if I missed something. Why are you letting you fan leaves yellow? That where you get your swelling and they help finishing your buds in the end. Anyway, great looking frost and your plant shape is ideal too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I'm subbed from the first sentence. You the man. Plants grew up fast in the last 5 pages of reading. Not sure if I missed something. Why are you letting you fan leaves yellow? That where you get your swelling and they help finishing your buds in the end. Anyway, great looking frost and your plant shape is ideal too.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for passing by and for your comment bro!
I'm not letting the fan leaves yellow on purpose lol
I'm trying to get this thing right but I can't isolate the cause... Perhaps there's not only one cause... I mean, I must be underfeeding them, but perhaps my water is too hard too... Mephisto's Mitch told me Bio Grow and BioBizz would suffice (I've got Top Max too) for the whole grow but I'm not really managing it... I mean, she could be greener couldn't she?!
Peace!

Hey guys!
There she is:
image-10-png.599553
image-9-png.599552
image-11-png.599551

I think I'm gonna harvest her soon! Already tried a bit and it was already tasty and potent hehe

Thank you Mitch!

Lovely frosty girl bro.do you have a scope to check the trichs she still has straight white hairs growing i would say another week at least bro do not chop her early leave her to swell more

Lovely frosty girl bro.do you have a scope to check the trichs she still has straight white hairs growing i would say another week at least bro do not chop her early leave her to swell more

Pistils still being white isn't necessarily an indication of ripeness bro.

My mephisto HBSS is coming down tonight and there's still plenty of white pistils, if the trichomes are milky and some amber, it's time to chop

Wickedness bro, great growing, and fuck the bullshit system.

If alcohols legal, weed definitely should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely plant, color and frost are in abundance. I'd wait for more color to leave the leafs, there still a bit to green.

Cheers

Pistils still being white isn't necessarily an indication of ripeness bro.

My mephisto HBSS is coming down tonight and there's still plenty of white pistils, if the trichomes are milky and some amber, it's time to chop
Thats why i asked if he had a scope

Back