New Grower Fox Farms Trio nutrient schedule for auto>?

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
hi.
all the info I see (even the feed schedule on fox farms website) goes 12 weeks, obviously for a photo plant. what schedule should I do for an auto which grows faster? I want to make sure she gets right nutes at right times. (I'm growing white widow in 1/2 happy frog 1/2 roots organics)

foxfarm1.jpg

I'd cut the feed schedule in 1/2 as FF is HOT and can burn the piss out of your ladies. Run the veg at 1/2 strength until the end of week 6 the bloom nutes at 1/2 strength, then bloom for the remaining 5 weeks and flush for a week. Here is another good guide to go by from @FullDuplex!!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-way-of-the-fox.52860/

now I see this schedule and I am new at this, how much of the gallon do I use when feeding and how often is honestly my question….

You want to use enough water or water with fertilizer to thoroughly wet the root mass. A plant in flower should have filled the pot with roots so may take a lot of water to get it dripping out the bottom. You are not going to overfertilize with water and fertilizer solution as any excess runs out. A gallon of nutes or 2 gallon of nutes won't change how much fertilizer the plant gets once the solution has saturated the soil mix and runs out.
Every other watering with 1/2 strength fertilizer and seeing how the plant responds is what I do.

Back