Forum Donations

Maybe I'll try one of the auto pay services instead of direct. I still never had this much problem with Square.

I use apple pay when ever I can super easy and encrypted. Don’t have to use it with square much at all here and my one buddy sells fishing equipment with square :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have no idea what the hell the problem is man.
I just called Square to try to get some assistance. Kind of figure out what the hell's going on. The person I talked to was absolutely f'ing useless!:face::grrr1::grrr1:

I've got to go to town! I'll check back to see if anybody's made better progress than I have!.
Worked for me amigro… :pass:

does give out @Son of Hobbes phone number on the receipt now :crying:
There’s no way we can waste such a precious opportunity such as this…

1720554455257.gif

No, I’m waiting to see if you can figure it out before I dip my toe into the pool of aggravation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Plus I want to make sure our name won’t be displayed to the world again :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

I'm pretty sure that was a GoFundMe thing.

I didn't have any problems with it last week. Not sure if I used Google pay or my bank card. But no issues on Android. It does give out @Son of Hobbes phone number on the receipt now :crying:

That number is for customer service only.

I don't normally do any kind of thing like this on my phone. It's just not as secure and I don't have to worry about losing the phone with the info on it.

I used the Firefox browser on my phone and it worked perfectly fine!
I have no idea what security settings I had on my laptop that prevented me from doing it that way, but it's now done God-damn it!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:
Bluestruttin:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

@JP1 Nebraska? :biggrin: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

We need a stick poke smiley!!!!

Back