Indoor Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto + Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL&LED

Oh ok you go this dude! What's your plans on next grow?
Thanks mate. I just try to research as much as possible and follow established, reputable growers who are doing the same type of grow as I am. I've found you can't really go wrong. Im still learning though.

Already have a Dutch Passion Think Big and a Royal Queen Bubble Kush growing at 5 weeks old in the same cabinet. Check my signature for the journal

Oh ok you go this dude! What's your plans on next grow?
Thanks mate. I just try to research as much as possible and follow established, reputable growers who are doing the same type of grow as I am. I've found you can't really go wrong. Im still learning though.

Already have a Dutch Passion Think Big and a Royal Queen Bubble Kush growing at 5 weeks old in the same cabinet. Check my signature for the journal

Update:

Not much to tell really other than she is now 15 weeks old and still going strong. Her buds really seem to be fattening up a lot which is nice but hoping she ripens up soon too. I'm meant to be moving to a new house in two weeks time and was really hoping to have her harvested before then but looks like I may have to take her as she is.
See what happens I guess

P2263593.JPG
P2263594.JPG
P2263595.JPG
P2263596.JPG
P2263597.JPG
P2263598.JPG
P2263599.JPG
P2263600.JPG

Update:

16 Weeks old now and buds are still getting fatter every day! Can't wait until this AK49 is ready, she has such a delicious fruity smell already and lots of sticky looking trichs :)
I'm starting to run out of room in the cabinet now so this is another reason I really hope she is ready soon. I'm moving next week so no chance of harvest before moving but I think it will be ok to throw a bag over her while she takes a ride in the car. Can't risk it being seen unfortunately.

I'll update once I move so you can see how she copes but I'm sure everything will be fine ;)

P3063609.JPG
P3063610.JPG
P3063611.JPG
P3063613.JPG
P3063615.JPG

Back