Indoor Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto + Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL&LED

That's monster dude ! I'd wait for the thrichs to be all milky and chop I believe some strains just don't change to amber if thats what your waiting for?

That's monster dude ! I'd wait for the thrichs to be all milky and chop I believe some strains just don't change to amber if thats what your waiting for?
I've grown two AK49s in the past so I know what they're meant to look in the end most pistils should be amber. Trichs will also turn amber but it's not happening just yet. About 30% of the pistils are amber and buds are getting fatter everyday. So she still has a bit of growth in her yet.
She looks like it should be a decent yield, my best yet

Let her keep going could be diffrent Pheno . Man that is going to be nice bunch of ak49 never tryed it sounds Nice. How long do you flush for ?

Let her keep going could be diffrent Pheno . Man that is going to be nice bunch of ak49 never tryed it sounds Nice. How long do you flush for ?
I wont be harvesting until I see at least 30-50% amber trichs.
I love AK49, it's one of it favourites. Such an awesome smell and taste!

I flush for 7 days normally

Cool . Do you start flush once all pistils are Amber, or you waiting on the Thrich to become 10 maybe 20 percent Amber?

Cool . Do you start flush once all pistils are Amber, or you waiting on the Thrich to become 10 maybe 20 percent Amber?
I go off trich colour and wait for about 30% amber before flushing.
However if there are still more white pistils than amber it usually means the buds are still growing so in that case I would leave it and assess each day

Back