New Grower First Time, Soil, Think Different & Cheese XXL

Sorry for not logging onto here for a long time.. but better late than never ay.
I just wanted to say that my grow was completed and i managed to pull an oz of dry weight of each plant! so all in all had around 6 ozs off them.
Cheese XXL from Dinafem and Think Different from Dutch Passion are some strong genetics indeed... i must admit i had rightly beaten these seeds in all ways imaginable and still got me a nice harvest.
I was very pleased with myself for completing my first grow and cant wait to start my next! There is so may things that i will do differently now that i have some experience in growing!
:headbang:

Once i get the first one the way,first thing I did was buy all the top equipment,didggli ballist ,geeko box fan,good tent,I bought my first kit of eBay,and by the end of that grow I had had to change half the stuff
Congratulations on the bud u grow
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I
Once i get the first one the way,first thing I did was buy all the top equipment,didggli ballist ,geeko box fan,good tent,I bought my first kit of eBay,and by the end of that grow I had had to change half the stuff
Congratulations on the bud u grow
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I hear that man :pass:
I have purchased a 600w digital dimmable ballast and hps bulb, will be using root pouch pots and have now got a blue lab PH meter.
Ill be using my LEDs for vegging but as soon as flowering starts, in goes the HPS.

Back