New Grower First Time, Soil, Think Different & Cheese XXL

HAHAHA a tent to explode of the GREEN would be crazy, lol. @EvilScotsman 20 L pot, gotta be outdoors or for multi-plant 1 pot setup, lol. To Awesome. On another note- more lights, better light distribution.

Day 7 Update

Hey everyone, so its day 7 now and the girls are looking a bit bigger. I raised my light a couple of inches the other day and it seems they have responded well to that so i think i was a lil too close.

IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG

These 2 TD's are looking bigger and healthier every day.
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG

My Cheese XXL's are starting to spruce up a bit.
All girls are looking healthy and seem to be loving the Bio Bizz Light Mix.
IMG_2243.JPG
There they are all together, 2 Plants on left are TD and so is top right.

Also my perlite seems to have turned a little bit orange! Is this normal?

Everything looks great and girls are happy. Its normal that the perlite change color, not sure if its the light bleching them or the water/nutrients from soil, but its 100% normal.
TD is a favorite smoke! Happy growing.

Everything looks great and girls are happy. Its normal that the perlite change color, not sure if its the light bleching them or the water/nutrients from soil, but its 100% normal.
TD is a favorite smoke! Happy growing.
Hey thanks man, Thats good to know that the perlite color change is normal... Im excited to try Think Diff, ive never smoked it before.

Hey thanks man, Thats good to know that the perlite color change is normal... Im excited to try Think Diff, ive never smoked it before.

Think different and automazar was the first i tried to grow. I still remember her high. For me it was an up high with a touch of trippy. And the buds smelled really good. I have forgot the smell, but i know they smell really good after just a short cure. A very good first choice of strain. I sub up and see how you doing,

Hey @Prophetiko here is my grow journal :smokeout: Welcome, all opinions are welcome to me as i have no experience at all so everything is education.

Shhwweeet! Here's a Rep Slap for sharing your first ever grow on AFN!!
:slap:

Your plants are looking good so far! And you've got some knowledgeable people tagging along already! It's gonna be hard to mess up from here! Lol! :frog:

Shhwweeet! Here's a Rep Slap for sharing your first ever grow on AFN!!
:slap:

Your plants are looking good so far! And you've got some knowledgeable people tagging along already! It's gonna be hard to mess up from here! Lol! :frog:
Thanks for the rep man, Yes got some awesome eyes watching over me and my grow! Makes me feel alot more at ease! :smoker1:

Day 9 Update

All the girls got 1 litre of water today with 0.5ml of Bio Grow in, im hoping they are really gonna start rapidly increasing in size soon.
These 3 pics are the TD's
IMG_2248.JPG
IMG_2249.JPG
IMG_2250.JPG

And these are my 3 Cheese XXL's

IMG_2251.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2253.JPG

And the whole family.

IMG_2254.JPG
Im starting to see that i really need to get thos 2 more lights as some of them are leaning so im trying to swap them around as much as i can so they get their fair share, this will be pretty difficult to do in a months time :biggrin:

Day 16 Update

So in for another update, the ladies are looking healthy and happy. Ordered 2 300w lights so they will be arriving Thursday :woohoo1:

Up first we have the 3 Think Diffs
IMG_2265.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG

And now the three Cheese XXLs much smaller than thenTDs
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG
IMG_2270.JPG

And the family
IMG_2264.JPG

Back