New Grower First Time, Soil, Think Different & Cheese XXL

Dhante420

The Rookie
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever i can get my hands on!
Hi Guys,:hippy:
So here is my first ever grow and first post on AFN.
So im growing in my 4'x4' tent under a 600w ViparSpectra LED light, I have 3 Think Different and 3 Cheese XXL.
They are growing in 10 litre pots in Bio Bizz Light mix with more added perlite.
They are on about day 3 since they popped up from the soil. 2 TD's are already ahead of the rest.
IMG_2227.JPG IMG_2229.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG IMG_2233.JPG
They are still very young and will have a lot to show in the coming months as i have alot to learn. Im very happy to share everything with you guys.
All feedback is greatly appreciated.:bighug:

Attachments

• IMG_2231.JPG
    IMG_2231.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 136
Hi Guys,:hippy:
So here is my first ever grow and first post on AFN.
So im growing in my 4'x4' tent under a 600w ViparSpectra LED light, I have 3 Think Different and 3 Cheese XXL.
They are growing in 10 litre pots in Bio Bizz Light mix with more added perlite.
They are on about day 3 since they popped up from the soil. 2 TD's are already ahead of the rest.
View attachment 811941 View attachment 811942 View attachment 811943 View attachment 811945 View attachment 811946
They are still very young and will have a lot to show in the coming months as i have alot to learn. Im very happy to share everything with you guys.
All feedback is greatly appreciated.:bighug:
Welcome to our forum and best wishes on you first grow.If you have any questions feel free to give us a holler.

hey buddy welcome to afn and congrats on your first grow. your gonna have a hell of a tent full shortly : ) any time your stuck dont be shy to ask for a punt in the right direction. lots of awesome soil growers round here : ) hope it all goes well for you man keep it green : )

Welcome, and I agree with @EvilScotsman "don't be shy to ask for a punt in the right direction". What is your setup? Lights, tent size, air evac or how many fans, stuff like that. Another question, how is your grow environment (might not be crucial right now, but very soon it can). Monitor it often (cause you know things can change). I am not trying to discourage or "make it seem like a choir", but if you can get to a comfortable range, you will be good to go. And if you need help, just hit me up (i am subbed). And if I dont know the answer then we can hit some other peeps on here for help.

HAHAHAHA just read your first post fully, lol you already answered some of those questions. I blame it on the cat, dang cat.

Last edited:
Welcome, and I agree with @EvilScotsman "don't be shy to ask for a punt in the right direction". What is your setup? Lights, tent size, air evac or how many fans, stuff like that. Another question, how is your grow environment (might not be crucial right now, but very soon it can). Monitor it often (cause you know things can change). I am not trying to discourage or "make it seem like a choir", but if you can get to a comfortable range, you will be good to go. And if you need help, just hit me up (i am subbed). And if I dont know the answer then we can hit some other peeps on here for help.

HAHAHAHA just read your first post fully, lol you already answered some of those questions. I blame it on the cat, dang cat.
Them damn cats aye! ;)
No problem though here is a full list of what i have...

MarsHydro Grow tent 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 meters
600w Viparspectra LED Light
6 10litre (2.5gallon) Pots
Bio Bizz Light Mix with 20% added Perlite
1 6" Inline Exhaust fan with CAN Filter (Extract Only)
Oscillating fan
Dyson Hot&Cool Link fan (Used for temp control)
Dehumidifier (Not in use until flower)
Bio Bizz Nutes (Grow, Bloom & TopMax)

I keep temps between 24c and 28c and humidity is between 60 & 70%

Do you think i should up my pot size? Baring in mind i have 6 plants.

haha i dare you!! go for 20 litre pots lol. your tent will explode!!!
all jokes aside though mate i dont grow soil so cant say for sure but id be careful. thats 6 x super autos you got there. even at a couple ounce each your tents gonna be rammed. those seeds youve got can get pretty big : )

haha i dare you!! go for 20 litre pots lol. your tent will explode!!!
all jokes aside though mate i dont grow soil so cant say for sure but id be careful. thats 6 x super autos you got there. even at a couple ounce each your tents gonna be rammed. those seeds youve got can get pretty big : )
Im deffo not taking on a dare in my first grow anyway, though a tent exploding with weed sounds pretty awesome :headbang: Ill keep the pots i have i think. I will be buying 1 more 600w light in a few weeks so that they all get their fair share.

So day 4 and the soil was pretty dry so the girls got their first water (Soil was watered prior to planting). Watered 1litre per pot with about 130ml run off from each.IMG_2235.JPG (I dont know why it keeps posting this image upside down, it is the right way in every other program)
TD's now showing signs of more leaves on the way IMG_2236.JPG IMG_2237.JPG and the cheese XXL is starting to get bigger! IMG_2238.JPG The TD's look like they have a 3 day head start but flowering time is a little longer for them so i dont mind.

Attachments

• IMG_2235.JPG
    IMG_2235.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 125
How is everything going bro

Back