First Time Grower

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just started my first grow. Today is 3rd day after germination. plans to grow on the balcony (7 hours sunlight 25-35°C %35-45 humidity) by supporting 50w UV light 10 hours. I've started with 1 seed (amnesia haze auto) and i am going to add one more. I guess the biggest problem i will face is stinky smell, and fragrant plants could be save my ass like basil, rosemary, lavender. For inside i am gonna use Ona gel of course.
According to 3rd day i wanna take your valuable opinions, first 2 leaf looks like pale is there any problem? Just spraying water 3 times a day. And humidity %60-70
As you can understand from pics. I am using my closet to control humidity and giving light with small white led temporarliy. Is tomorrow good choice to take my girl and place on my balcony?
By the way here is my list:

5 gal fabric pot
Biobizz light mix
Biobizz top max
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz bloom
50w full spectrum Uv light (for support)

Attachments

• 1st_day.jpg
    1st_day.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 3rd_day.jpg
    3rd_day.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 45
She looks fine pal but get that light a bit closer stop her becoming very leggy and good luck with your adventure

Hi everyone,

I just started my first grow. Today is 3rd day after germination. plans to grow on the balcony (7 hours sunlight 25-35°C %35-45 humidity) by supporting 50w UV light 10 hours. I've started with 1 seed (amnesia haze auto) and i am going to add one more. I guess the biggest problem i will face is stinky smell, and fragrant plants could be save my ass like basil, rosemary, lavender. For inside i am gonna use Ona gel of course.
According to 3rd day i wanna take your valuable opinions, first 2 leaf looks like pale is there any problem? Just spraying water 3 times a day. And humidity %60-70
As you can understand from pics. I am using my closet to control humidity and giving light with small white led temporarliy. Is tomorrow good choice to take my girl and place on my balcony?
By the way here is my list:

5 gal fabric pot
Biobizz light mix
Biobizz top max
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz bloom
50w full spectrum Uv light (for support)

heya @Mustbob and :welcome: to afn! :toke: she lookz good to me & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

I made a huge mistake, today i decided to cary her to outside but humidity was around %30. I thought i need use a jar full of vapor and use kettle for this. The jar became hot and waited couple min. and then covered her with jar.
When i realized it is still hot after 10 sec. i removed the jar. She was like the photos when I checked in 10 minutes. Immediately i took her inside and placed in the closet again. Is there still hope or is she dead? Because she is trying to kiss soil :sad:

Attachments

• 4th_day2.jpg
    4th_day2.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 4th_day.jpg
    4th_day.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 41
I made a huge mistake, today i decided to cary her to outside but humidity was around %30. I thought i need use a jar full of vapor and use kettle for this. The jar became hot and waited couple min. and then covered her with jar.
When i realized it is still hot after 10 sec. i removed the jar. She was like the photos when I checked in 10 minutes. Immediately i took her inside and placed in the closet again. Is there still hope or is she dead? Because she is trying to kiss soil :sad:

she'll probly be ok in a day or two ;) ppp

Unfortunately i lost her :/ 4 days ago i planted the new one and 2 days after that seed coat fell down but some parts of coat was sticked on the leaves and leaves couldnt open. I've waited 2 more days and yesterday i lost my hope and i put a new seed in the jar to start new germination.
Today i tried to take remainings of the seed coat by using tweezers. Surprisingly the leaves looks like ok as you can see on the pic. Do you think
can i still get high yield from this plant?
Because i dont have any light mix and it is impossible to get one in min. 4 days.
I will either plant the germinated seed in place of the seed I am having trouble with recently or I will plant it in a small pot using normal soil and then transplant it when i get the light-mix. I ask this because eveybody say transplanting of autoflowers is very risky.

Attachments

• 21.05.2020.jpg
    21.05.2020.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 23.05.2020.jpg
    23.05.2020.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 26
I think your getting a little bit ahead of yourself the girl who had the seed casing ive eased lots of them off with no problems also when starting seedlings for this first week the growth is so slow as most of the good things are happening below ground at the roots so what am saying you need patience in this game my friend

Back