Quick update both super buds have been down potted to 3 gallon fabric pots. Hopefully they handle it well. Also attempted to dig up and investigate polar express seeds. Could not find them lol.

Changed my germination method to plastic baggie for bubble kush auto from royal queen. Both were successful planted two today. Three more started to replace polar express and fill rest of room space.
@Closetflowers --Where'd the seed go? Fun hobby isn't it! Listen to these guy's and girl's on the site and you will be just fine.:jointman:

@Closetflowers --Where'd the seed go? Fun hobby isn't it! Listen to these guy's and girl's on the site and you will be just fine.:jointman:

Honestly I have no idea I think they are both just mixed up in pots now maybe one will pop later accidentally lol. I thought I would find a sprout struggling to pop through. But this polar express we’re 0/3 germinating with two different methods. Probably won’t order from Auto Seeds anymore

They are just over 24 inches currently. I may back them off a little more just wanna see how new seedlings come out, squat or stretching.

Best to start high and drop if it starts getting leggy. Can build the soil up and/or support a leggy plant but there's no recovery from stunting if too much light eary on :pass:

@Closetflowers --Girl's are growing--- You use part coco-- I have enough trouble with soil. That is some very reflective stuff you have, how's it working? My light's are 37" away from my babies, seem's to be working ok, but next time it's back to the t-5's. Try to keep smiling and having fun with this hobby. This is how us rookies do it, lot's of mistake's, lot's of listening, lot's of learning, and the main thing, lot's of good smoke! Good luck---:jointman:

Best to start high and drop if it starts getting leggy. Can build the soil up and/or support a leggy plant but there's no recovery from stunting if too much light eary on :pass:

Funny I would have never thought I could give them too much light. But I definitely think my first two girls were stunted from the lights being close. My first plants only started with one light also and I had it probably 36 inches to start. Then I got all light happy lol

@Closetflowers --Girl's are growing--- You use part coco-- I have enough trouble with soil. That is some very reflective stuff you have, how's it working? My light's are 37" away from my babies, seem's to be working ok, but next time it's back to the t-5's. Try to keep smiling and having fun with this hobby. This is how us rookies do it, lot's of mistake's, lot's of listening, lot's of learning, and the main thing, lot's of good smoke! Good luck---:jointman:

So I only have led as of now but considered t5 if I set up a separate seedling/veg area. Yeah it’s probably about %25 coco.

Thank you!

Your very welcome---:jointman:

Update for everyone. My two super buds haven’t been seeing any worthwhile new growth yet. But they may be recovering from transplant down to 3 gal pots still. They did drop off old yellow leaves and new leaves look healthy. Fingers crossed on the those two. Soil test today shows “neutral” ph level and meter reading of my tap water was also around 7. Does this need to be lower ??

On positive note my royal queen seeds bubble kush are all sprouted 5/5 and added to grow room. Germination in plastic baggie is definitely the way for me going forward very successful.

So I will follow up with the bubble progress and monitoring super bud soon. Already noticing humidity in room staying higher with new plants/pots present.

Attachments

• E792B9E1-3425-4AE2-9BB3-652A15FB9170.jpeg
    E792B9E1-3425-4AE2-9BB3-652A15FB9170.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 62
  • CE349404-9B08-47E2-AD90-E2BC2377867B.jpeg
    CE349404-9B08-47E2-AD90-E2BC2377867B.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 51D28B69-CF24-45DD-9CA6-C9B790C0D51C.jpeg
    51D28B69-CF24-45DD-9CA6-C9B790C0D51C.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 53
  • F7F5DD81-6FEF-4897-8DF7-ECEB9D5A22AB.jpeg
    F7F5DD81-6FEF-4897-8DF7-ECEB9D5A22AB.jpeg