First time grower, long time smoker - Need some advice on seedlings

Happy to help.
Know how 'fretful' it can be when you start out.
Every little thing might be..., but they will tell you by their behaviour and shape.
You'll get to know them, intimately and just as you really know what they are saying, you smoke 'em...!
Circle of life. Lmfao

I may have smoked too much bb#3 tonight!!!

Once it starts fully digesting nutes it'll come up with what it needs.

Daft as it sounds, I just let the girls tell me whats wrong; I spend 30 mins every morning with my coffee and just look. Those stalks have changed colour, or those leaves are curling and I diagnose (individually - they like us are all different same food is not for all plants)
My pre feed analysis is not always right, and that why places like this exist.
But as an exercise prepare to know what symptoms can show on leaf n stalk: their shape, posture, form and colour or patterns.
That knowledge will serve you well.

And above all: Relax.....
Its a friggin' weed, it'll forgive most mistakes as long as you learn.

Last edited:
i start all my girls in solo cups but i don't use soil in growing in coco they look healthy to me but i see faster growth in coco and i know its hard to worry but they will be fine just feed them when your cups are getting light

Think because coco is much less dense it allows a root system to develop quicker simply because roots push through easier @St. Tom , at least I remember seeing it written down and it makes perfect sense.
So i run with that notion.

Back