First time grow GG from ILGM

Gotchya! So, you just hold your lights the same for the entire grow?

My next grow will be my first AF. I keep reading conflicting info about 18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0. I know they will even work at 12/12 (I'm guessing less yield).

What light cycle has worked best for you?
20/4 is the best result i got

Gotchya! So, you just hold your lights the same for the entire grow?

My next grow will be my first AF. I keep reading conflicting info about 18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0. I know they will even work at 12/12 (I'm guessing less yield).

What light cycle has worked best for you?
i like keeping my lights 24 iches of the canabis

I downloaded the Photone app for my cell phone to monitor PPFD.

I just up and down the light shooting for 850-900 PPFD at the top of the canopy.

i like keeping my lights 24 iches of the canabis

I downloaded the Photone app for my cell phone to monitor PPFD.

I just up and down the light shooting for 850-900 PPFD at the top of the canopy.
honestly u gotta play with the dims a little like u said move up and down and try to find perfect distance that works for your tent

Week 7
20211214_170828.jpg

New pic! Week 6 tomorrow
View attachment 1394442
Your plants look great. Just keep doing what you're doing. A light defoliation on some of those inner fans might not hurt but nothing too crazy. Especially on the middle plant. My first auto flower grow was 2 GG4 and a Gelato. The GG4's didn't make it when I had to go out of state for a funeral. Gonna have to pick some more GG beans up and have another go at them.

*EDIT*
You can definitely see the difference in growth between the bags and pot :headbang:

Last edited:
Back