Outdoor first time grow balcony s.o.d.k mephisto gen & sensi skunk#1

Hi arpo! I did choppe them. S.o.d.k was potent and yield 40g dry. Sensi skunk has little disapoint me! Only 20g dry and not so intense and light smoke.

Now i have the yhoung s.o.d.k that is growin outside and give it 6 more ours light with cfl 200w. It ready for preflower stage. I will update photos

Excellent mate. Light smoke for the day time and the other for the evening. That's not a bad amount, keep you going for a good while. I'm not happy at the moment, my indoor plants are 18 days into 12/12 and I have got 3 hermies out of 4 plants. I will just keep plucking off the male parts and hope the plants stick to being female. My out door plants seem to be fine, I have 2 at 6ft and 1 about 8-9ft. All of them are strawberry haze crossed with a very heavy unknown indica. Cant post any photo's as the Mrs broke the camera. :(

these strains with the continions i gave them, has active more indica from the plants. these count minus, as i like more the sativa gene

I tend to go for the more sativa type plants, it lets me smoke through the day and able to carry on as normal but I do grow indicas as well for night time. At the moment I have cherry bomb, purple cheese, mazar, sour diesel indoor and sour diesel out door to choose from to smoke. I keep the cherry for night time it's a very good indica.

Back