Outdoor first time grow balcony s.o.d.k mephisto gen & sensi skunk#1

glad to hear you are so experience!
about manure i have chicken + ship + rabbit and they are good on flower i think. this year biobizz all range it will do the job but its the money in the middle and i am try to find solution that work well. I have one more s.o.d.k and i will compare it. That the beauty with garden!! Y can do a lot of and learn more & more... it is very nice

Quite correct, the more you do the better you get and fun. I started by finding some seeds in a ten bag and put them in my garden. Didn't know anything, didn't dare ask anyone and certainly didn't dare look on the internt and that's how I learn't for the first few years. Then I started to dare look and ask and I started to get better, always trying something different and this place if you look you will find just about everything you will need to know. Here's to happy growing Mate. :)

update for my plants. i think disaster knock my door....
both plants seem to be hermie i think. they develop from upward to downward (underneath female trichs) male balls with trichs come from inside them.
if i remove them now will it help me??
also i did have attack from leaveminers this week and i forced to cut some leaves and spay more neem oil because plats seem a little stunning. they are on week 5 and only grow 1 cm a day. they are about 36cm both.

Attachments

• DSCN0118.JPG
    DSCN0118.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0125.JPG
    DSCN0125.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0127.JPG
    DSCN0127.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 68
No dude, that's quite normal. Those little "pod's" coming off your main stem are the first thing I smoke when I crop it. I smoked some this morning. I cropped a plant last night. I don't know what they are called. On some plant's they get big, on some they don't appear. Other guy's on here will tell you what exactly what they are but all I know is that if you pull them off whilst cropping setting them aside and letting them dry you can get a fast quick dry smoke off your plant.

Arpo thanks for reply!! I did some research and i find they call them calyx and it is normal as y said. I am over react a little because i am new grower. Arpo i like your plant size....... Its huge!!! Is it auto?? I think is indica. Am i whright?

Your the same as everyone else mate. First time of growing you worry about everything as you should be, it show's you have a good interest and do the best you can. That little lady is indeed an auto flower, she's a sour diesel. She stands about 4ft ish tall, is 86 days old and you can smell her all over the garden. I'm flushing her at the moment and she will come down next Saturday.

progonist of my s.o.d.k :)
Very beatiful plant. Hope to repay y with big buds....

Well i did quite some time to update for my autos but i am back with some new photos.
also i have a new s.o.d.k on first week:biggrin:
overall my ''big'' plants are healthy although did some mistakes.
height is more less that i expected, 38cm both. with 14 hours sun what to expect!?
i believe 40 grams dry from each i will archive it.
the sensi skunk#1 its almost done!! 1-2 weeks most
the s.o.d.k it need more days

Attachments

• DSCN0167.JPG
    DSCN0167.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN0169.JPG
    DSCN0169.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0170.JPG
    DSCN0170.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0172.JPG
    DSCN0172.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 83
They are looking very nice mate. I chopped mine down a couple of weeks ago and got about 120g off of her. Very very nice, better than indoor grown. Dont rush to take them down, they will let you know when they are ready.

Back