New Grower First time auto grow

I think what you're seeing maybe normal. Are they up and perky when the lights are on. If so its normal for them to droop some just before lights are off. They'll perk up just before lights come on or shortly after. Just watch them and see. It's like their little sleep time unless you're running 24/0.
Thanks for reply mate, and yes they do droop mostly an hour or so before lights due to go off, but what do you think about the size ?
dont you think they should be bigger ? also do you think its time to switch to flowering nutrients and bulbs ? sorry for all the questions
mate im a bit of a worrier lol
Peace

I wouldn't switch to flowering nutes until about week 4-5 bro. They'll be showing good growth then and ready to start strecthing and putting on size. Until then I'd follow Tangs nute schedule which should be your veg nutes if I remember correctly.

As for drooping just remember like us your plants will take a break when the lights go out, and wake up a little slow. Once they're awake they'll perk right up. No worries. Happy growing bro.

Well peeps not updated for while due to not being happy with
The way things were going still ain't but the plants seem to have
Perked up abit so I'll post pic for yas and will do close ups later
And post them too
IMG_20160325_105732.jpg
IMG_20160325_105721.jpg

Have you tried posting in the infirmary? I would see what they have to say. Other than looking a little sad, they are growing and seem to be thriving...IDK? This may be normal? wish I could help!

Back