New Grower First time auto grow

So peeps not too happy with few of my plants at the moment, all the staryder are sweet as but the Mazar seem to be struggling a bit and I'm sure it's to do with my humidity 25 to 30 % if I'm lucky been spraying the leafs with phed water but the Mazar stiil not purking up will update tomorrow with proper post and pics bit agitated at moment
Peace.

Been there bro, everything will work out. Just step back a sec and take a breath :vibe:

Not sure where you are but if humidity is an issue they make some small humidifiers that are cheap local stores carry them

Well peeps i aint got a clue whats going on with these plants, they r fine through the day up till about 6pm and
than they all start drooping looking shit crap, ive dialled down feed times as its iws flood n drain system so instead
of 4x 15 minute floods a day took it down to 3x floods a day and earlier i thought it had worked but i was wrong
its got to be humidity so gonna buy humidifier tomorrow see if it helps any and if any one got an idea what it could
be from pics let me know
EC 490, PH 5.8
PEACE
IMG_20160303_211252.jpg
IMG_20160303_211321.jpg

What's up dude . I'm having issues with my autos . But I've grown autos a bunch . I growing g with led for the first time . It's tricky . I hope you figure it out . I know how frustrating it is

Hey mate. Don't think it's humidity. Unless you were constantly <20% I would say it's more likely to be something else. I'm currently growing in 30% and it's all good. Humidity is more of an 'optimum' thing than a vital component. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm growing my Rh is at 22% and it's never really been a factor . That I can tell .

Cheers for replies fellas and if im honest ive grown with low RH before with no probs, so gonna do res change
up ppms a bit see if that helps will update in couple of days,
Peace

So peeps, things are still not going to plan the plants are no where as big as they should be and are always droopy
looking and i cannot work out the cause, everything is dialled in, ph 5.8 let it drift upto 6.2, ppm 600, rh still at about 30% to 40%
and heat the room is always at 24c lights on 20c lights off using simple flora series nutes with cannazym so i cannot work
this out im now at week 5 not gonne onto flower nutes yet and have still got a 600 watt mh in there with 600 watt dual spec,
i was planning on switching to flower bulbs and flower nutes this week but to be honest if the plants dont pick up im gonna have
to pull them, i know this is my first round at autos but ive been growing long enough to know what i am doing but just not with
autos it seems,
Really need some help here peeps other wise this will turn out to be a costly mistake
peace
IMG_20160309_103526.jpg
IMG_20160309_103534.jpg

I think what you're seeing maybe normal. Are they up and perky when the lights are on. If so its normal for them to droop some just before lights are off. They'll perk up just before lights come on or shortly after. Just watch them and see. It's like their little sleep time unless you're running 24/0.

Back