New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

It's something iv never done but ure post has showed me how simple it is to do describe the high from extract please

It's something iv never done but ure post has showed me how simple it is to do describe the high from extract please
bailey i was always afraid to run bho because of the pressure build-up in the blasting tubes but once i seen this i knew i had to try it.... and i just woke up so ima do a wake and bake with this Blue Treacle for the first time and il let you know how it is... youve never had concentrates bailey?

well man, expect big things from that blue, she's looking good btw. after dry and trim i ended up with 85g and i lost two whole branches throughout the grow. that ak is just stunning my man, very well done!

well man, expect big things from that blue, she's looking good btw. after dry and trim i ended up with 85g and i lost two whole branches throughout the grow. that ak is just stunning my man, very well done!
nice haul man! im afraid this live resin BHO might be the way im going for now on... i dont smoke too much flower.. 90% of the time its concentrates so i might only have wet weights on her and the WCOG... the AK ill def have some bud from that.. they are just massive haha in not able to wrap my hand around her main anymore

bailey i was always afraid to run bho because of the pressure build-up in the blasting tubes but once i seen this i knew i had to try it.... and i just woke up so ima do a wake and bake with this Blue Treacle for the first time and il let you know how it is... youve never had concentrates bailey?
No in the UK it's not a big thing over here like in the US I have smoked Oil/ hash but never dabbed or that

ok a qwick dab report on the Blue Treacle Live Resin... taste is a predominetly smooth sweet overtone with a taste its hard to describe.. almost like wild flowers or some kind of laundry detergent(without the chemicals. this is a bad comparison but im pretty medicated right now)with a hint of berries on the back end exhale... initial feeling, pure light footed bliss/euphoria..... about 8 mins into and i feel my body relax. im in a great mood, its uplifting but not zooming around... and now im getting hungry so ill go snack on some food... great smoke guys!:baked::pass:

No in the UK it's not a big thing over here like in the US I have smoked Oil/ hash but never dabbed or that
ahh ok i didnt think it was... i would definitely give it a try if i were you man.. i love my concentrates:baby:.. nothing but pure taste my man and no carcinogens/combusted plant material its just vapor so its better for your lungs imo ... you have never tasted cannabis until you've had some good concentrates brotha... :chef:

ahh ok i didnt think it was... i would definitely give it a try if i were you man.. i love my concentrates:baby:.. nothing but pure taste my man and no carcinogens/combusted plant material its just vapor so its better for your lungs imo ... you have never tasted cannabis until you've had some good concentrates brotha... :chef:
And it's the taste I love about Ganja iv heard this a few times about concentrates that it's a great taste and all that from that little bit bud u pulled from the main cola

yea @Bailey i plan on doing further runs with it and can hopefully get another gram of some lower grade but very potent bho to pass out to my friends when they come over or to put in a joint to supercharge it

Back