New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

That Cal/Mag deficiency doesn't look THAT bad!!! Nice structure!!!! Definitely a quick finisher!!! Almost looks like the AK47 could go another month!!! About how far along is she??

That Cal/Mag deficiency doesn't look THAT bad!!! Nice structure!!!! Definitely a quick finisher!!! Almost looks like the AK47 could go another month!!! About how far along is she??
its cuz you havent seen the top of the leaves haha yea ive been told that the WCOG is a quick auto... and i was talking to Elvis earlier and we were talkin about letting her go 90 days which is 30 days from today

Off with her head!!
Tasty looking nug bro I'd love to see her on 90 days those nugs would be phat

Off with her head!!
Tasty looking nug bro I'd love to see her on 90 days those nugs would be phat
haha ye man she still has alot of straight white pistils but i have noticed some of them are changing orange pretty quick and i can BARELY get my hand around her main and i have big hands bro.. definitely 2.5 oz on her

T
haha ye man she still has alot of straight white pistils but i have noticed some of them are changing orange pretty quick and i can BARELY get my hand around her main and i have big hands bro.. definitely 2.5 oz on her
That's great I'd love to be in ure shoes with all those tasty looking buds from different strains I love variety I'm so happy ull hit target with ure first grow

T

That's great I'd love to be in ure shoes with all those tasty looking buds from different strains I love variety I'm so happy ull hit target with ure first grow
yesir and its all thanks to you guys and AFN!!!:worship::cheers:

Ok guys i got a real SPECIAL treat for yall:pighug:
Mason Jar BHO
i found this on youtube and decided to do a little write up on it...
It is a method that is alot more safe then using home made tubes and stuff like that.
I decided to make LIVE RESIN BHO with the Main from The Blue Treacle ( BB X Sweet Tooth)
I let the bud dry briefly overnight in a brown paper bag.
this is the wet weight
blue-main-weight-jpg.569662

bud shots before i chopped it up
DSCN0865.JPG
DSCN0866.JPG
DSCN0869.JPG
DSCN0870.JPG
DSCN0872.JPG
DSCN0873.JPG
DSCN0874.JPG
DSCN0876.JPG

DSCN0880.JPG
DSCN0881.JPG
RSCN0936.JPG

Overnight Dry Weight
DSCN0878.JPG

Last edited:
Final Product: Pure GOLD Live Resin BHO
The dark spots in it are from the run of LSD-25 i just got done doing
FSCN0935.JPG
FSCN0934.JPG
FSCN0933.JPG
DSCN0927.JPG
FSCN0932.JPG

I then let it set in my container with the lid off and smaller bubbles that are trapped in your BHO will rise to the top. once this occurs i give it a good whip again. i do this untill there is no more/minimum bubbles because i dont have a vaccum purge system but my buddy is coming to show me how to do that tomorrow
This is only 1 run. i plan on doing 1-2 more on this batch of Bud

Last edited:
Final Product: Pure GOLD Live Resin BHO
The dark spots in it are from the run of LSD-25 i just got done doing
View attachment 570123 View attachment 570125 View attachment 570127 View attachment 570128 View attachment 570129
I then let it set in my container with the lid off and smaller bubbles that are trapped in your BHO will rise to the top. once this occurs i give it a good whip again. i do this untill there is no more/minimum bubbles because i dont have a vaccum purge system
This is only 1 run. i plan on doing 1-2 more on this batch of Bud
It looks nice!

Back