New Grower First official grow KIS Biochar + LED + MEPHISTO

No. I'm not familiar with that? How and how much?

Seems like I got watering down now. All of my girls seem super happy and have been praying nonstop :worship: Even the one Sweet n Sour that I keep overfeeding has been praying and surprisingly even frostier than the other. Going to be feeding only water for all the girls except for the Ghost Toof and probably do one last top dressing. We're on day 55 for the Sweet n Sours and Strawberry Nuggets, and day 48 for the Ghost Toof.

IMG_3006.jpg
IMG_3007.jpg
IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3009.jpg
IMG_3016.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg
IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3012.jpg

Here's an update for ya'll

We're on day 70 for the Sweet n Sour and Strawberry Nuggets and day 63 for the Ghost Toof. They're all stacking heavy right now.

I cut one Sweet n Sour down last week on day 62, she finished way quicker than the others. The other girls look like they should be done within the next 5-10 days.

I tried a little sample of the Sweet n Sour last night and was super impressed. She's only been drying for a week now but she smokes so smooth, white ash and has lots of flavor for not even being cured. Astonished how clean she smokes, compared to nugs that I got from prominent dispensaries such as The Kind Center and Archive.

I've seen a lot of hate on autos from a lot of different growers, some prominent ones too, saying they lack in flavor or they're weak. They couldn't be more wrong. Like I said, I've smoked some of the best nugs around, from Cali, to Seattle, to Colorado and nothing I've bought has ever smoked this clean, especially for something being uncured and not even fully dried. I've had dried/cured buds that didn't burn this well lol.

Sweet n Sour
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG
IMG_1553.JPG

Ghost Toof
IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1556.JPG

Sweet n Sour
IMG_1557.JPG

After about 9 days of drying I decided to trim up the first Sweet n Sour. Took about 2 hours and got 96g's of decent smokable nugs. Probably about 7g's of larf. Buds are a bit airy but wasn't expecting much considering she finished first and a bit early.
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3112.jpg

Hey / Hi OrganicMids .....Mr. Old Boy here ..... Looking good Brother .....

Nice start, nice setup / lights and seeds as well ...... Timber lights are one of the best available, way to pull the trigger .....

For sure you’ll be able to identify the strawberry Nugs, they will grow much tighter and are hard to train .... I loved our strawberry Nugs, favorite smoke and wonderful smell ....... Here’s a couple pics of Nugs she is in bow tie training as she is hard to train any other way - she is in a seven gallon pot with a mixture of KIS / BuildaSoil ......

KIS Soil has more than enough food to feed the plants but if you like add a few tablespoons full CraftBlend around outside of pot wouldn’t hurt and the worms might like some of the food as well - lightly spray soil before adding and lightly mist CraftBlend afterwards but for sure the plants won’t go hungry if you don’t, that soil is loaded with goodies and designed to grow photos, so autos are easy BUT if you read on KIS BioChar Bags you will see where it says you can supplement with top dressings ...... Might wanna consider some high grade worm castings, not the junk from the jungle giant but some from KIS or BaS ..... the castings will have eggs in them and you might get some new worms ......

Do remember these plants don’t need much fertilizer or anything fancy, at least not until they start flowering and even then your soil is one of the best available and has plenty of goodies in it for the journey .....

The mulch will help, I would chop up and add some more, make the mulch a little finer than what you have, worms will love you for it as well as the plant ......

Also on air intake, if possible increase the air intake vent - always better to have more intake than exhaust and never have less intake than exhaust .Also, I would add some monkey fans in the corners, two anyways - pricey little guys but they oscillate and you will need better airflow once girls grow, which they will .....

Amazon product

Your biggest challenge will be keeping the soil moisture correct so you might wanna start picking up your pots to judge weight when water to field capacity and be sure to spray mist top often, with mulch it will help with evaporation ......

Best of luck and I’m turned in for this grow!

Peace,
MOB

Thanks for the tips dude. A few different things I don't agree with you on though. I fed my girls coconut + aloe pretty much since their birth and every single one of them showed a nitrogen deficiency. So, to say that the soil has enough nutrients, I have to disagree a bit. It all depends on what's given to the plant and how much vigor it has.

This may be my first grow but I have tons of knowledge retained from when I was obsessed with the idea of growing.

My worms are doing lovely and flourishing. I feed them every week with fruits, veggies, and some form of carbon.

And the intake thing, I also don't agree with you on, as well as many other growers. Negative pressure is what you strive for in a tent. More fresh air circulating in and out.

Also, word of advice you should read through the entire journal before suggesting things. I have a big fan in there I added for oscillation, you can see it clearly in my photos lol I've read through your entire journal before I even made an account here. Definitely got some tips from yours.

Last edited:
Day 73 Ghost Toof

My girl's stacking heavy right now, she just hit another growth spurt as you can see from all the new white hairs. She's barely got any amber to her. Probably let her go for another 3-4 days.

IMG_3189.jpg
IMG_3193.jpg
IMG_3192.jpg
IMG_3191.jpg

Back