New Grower First Indoor Grow - Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds - Quantum Boards - Organic Grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Charlottes Angel CBD - Dutch Passion + Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds
Wassup Growmie's! Welcome to my first thread and proper indoor grow :smokeit::hump::welcome:

I got my grow tent and lights recently and brought one GG by Fastbuds in from outdoors to finish vegging her and flowering her - she turned out great but the yield was low - about 25 grams dry.

I have three more GG's which were started indoor so they are my first 'true' indoor grow;

Tent: 2 x 4 Mars Hydro

Lighting: 240W Meiju Quantum Board, 3500K with supplemental 660nm red & HLG65 4000K (do I need more lighting? sitting at around 300 Watts here) I run my lights for 20 hours and they are off during the hottest part of the day.

Soil: Organic blend, perlite, vermiculite, volcanic rock dust, coco coir, peat, epsom salts, dolomite lime, chicken poop, worm castings, worm compost, left outside for months, when I potted there were worms in there.

Pots: Fabric Pots - 10 Litre and 2 x 20Litre for comparison

Water: Water out my dam - sitting at around 6.8PH although I have no way of controlling this at the moment

Nutrients: Biobizz Bloom, Liquid Kelp, Mycorryzae in the beginning, local organic powder fertiliser and cal mag supplement. I've been feeding the organic powder and cal mag every three waterings which happen about every three days or so. My harvested plant I only watered, I would like to see if I can improve my yields this way.

Strain: Gorilla Glue Autos's from Fastbuds. (The biggest plant is currently at day 44 and the other two are at day 35) Oldest is LST'ed and defoliated. I topped one and fimmed the other of the youngest and are tying them down and defoliating! I am going quite hard on them to experiment. please let me know if its too much ahahah.

Airflow: Passive intake and exhaust :eek1: with a fan blowing the air around inside hahaha. Vents are left open. temps are around 18-20C at night and 20-25C during the day. Busy saving up for an exhaust fan. No need for a scrubbed of filter as smell isnt an issue.

Sorry for the long de brief - that is where I am at right now. I will post some pictures and catch up to the present day - prepare yourself for a flood of pictures haha! wish me luck and enjoy the ride!:hothot: Please feel free to advise me at any stage! I am new to indoor and will gladly accept any tips!:growing:

here goes pics of the oldest Gorilla Glue! I have many more but don't wish to overload hehe. I'd prefer to keep it current. Today will be day 45 - I'll post current updates either tomorrow or friday.

She's in the 10 litre pot and I've only LST'd and defoliated her - a lot lol. She got her first feed of BioBloom yesterday.
GG1FB DAY 1.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 8.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 15.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 18.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 23.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 29.jpeg
GG1FB DAY 37.jpeg
GG1FB DAY41.jpeg
GG1FB DAY44.jpeg
GG1FB DAY44(3).jpeg

She's well into flower now and has been stretching nicely - I keep tying her down and defoliating! Should I stop defoliating at the stage?

GG1FB = Gorilla Glue 1 Fastbuds followed by the DAY

ah well it didn't show the names of the pictures for day references - I'll get there haha! but anyways - the last two pics are at day 44 before and after defoliation.

Okay, now for the other two ladies - I apologise in advance because this will be a mess. The pictures don't say who is who and I'll only start that from the current updates.

I topped one of these and Fimmed the other - both LST'd as well - both in 20Litre fabric pots.

Here goes!:headbang::biggrin::woohoo1:

Oh, and the HLG65 only went in yesterday!
GG2&3FB DAY1.1.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY1.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY9.1.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY9.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY17.2.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY17.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY19.1.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY22.1.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY17.jpeg

Attachments

• GG2&3FB DAY22.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY22.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 28
  • GG2&3FB DAY24.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY24.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 24
  • GG2&3FB DAY26.3.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY26.3.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 27
  • GG2&3FB DAY26.4.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY26.4.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 25
  • GG2&3FB DAY28.1.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY28.1.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 26
  • GG2&3FB DAY28.2.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY28.2.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 24
  • GG2&3FB DAY30.1.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY30.1.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 27
eh, I'm just gonna post the rest from day 35 yesterday! enjoy - feel free to comment and advise! I feel like the internal spacing is way too tight, I'm not sure if i'll get the yield I'm hoping for from these ladies! around 50g dry from each would be great, maybe hopeful haha.
GG2&3FB DAY35.5.jpeg
GG2&3FB DAY35.4.jpeg

Attachments

• GG2&3FB DAY35.1.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY35.1.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 26
  • GG2&3FB DAY35.2.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY35.2.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 19
  • GG2&3FB DAY35.3.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY35.3.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 25
  • GG2&3FB DAY35.4.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY35.4.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 28
  • GG2&3FB DAY35.5.jpeg
    GG2&3FB DAY35.5.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 31
alls looking pretty good to me :thumbsup: i grow in a small cupborad and buy the cheapest 4" bathroom fan i can find on a well known auction site £12
can ya fold the edges of the pots down,or fill em up more next time,is about the only thing i can think of.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

alls looking pretty good to me :thumbsup: i grow in a small cupborad and buy the cheapest 4" bathroom fan i can find on a well known auction site £12
can ya fold the edges of the pots down,or fill em up more next time,is about the only thing i can think of.
good luck n keep er lit

Thanks for stopping by mate! I appreciate it [emoji51]

So you reckon I get that fan hey? I found one I could probably afford!

And going forward now, should I top them up or fold sides down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think you can top the soil up this go round,i know it can sink quite a bit.maybe ya can fold the sides down a bit ? will help air flow and open up to a lil more light.it dont matter much it can stay as is :thumbsup: just one of them things ya pick up after growing a bit.got a X size pot,get it filled to the top.
on the fan....fresh air/not just circulating the same air is good :smokeit: whats ya humidity high n lows ?
keep er lit.

Back