New Grower First grow

Just woke up from her 8 hour night. Pic taken morning of the 24th day. tons of bud sites showing up as she stretches her lst'd tied down limbs up towards the light with new growth. View attachment 1262708
Did some more leaf tucking of new growth to open up budsites to that light. Thinking I should remove those big old fan leaves in the middle to open her up and make it a little more breezy around the plant. Thoughts?
I always like to take off the huge fans that are just blocking and stretching over large portions of the plant. As long as you dont go crazy all in one day the plant should handle it fine.

25 days old today. Removed a couple lower yellowing leaves to open up the middle a little bit. How long does pre flower usually last until I should switch to sensi bloom nutes would you estimate?
IMG_20201209_102958630~2.jpg
IMG_20201209_102915867_HDR~2.jpg

28 days old today. Did some light defoliation yesterday, got her third feeding of sensi grow today, raised up to 3ml of A and B in 1.5 liters of water. Still following @autobeast methods, Still pleased with them. So happy so far with this first grow.
IMG_20201212_172758893_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20201212_172813958_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201212_172825297_HDR.jpg

Here is my 'am I still in preflower or am I flowering yet' post. It's now 33 days from sprouting, it's had 4 feeds of sensi grow, twice a week for two weeks so far, rasing in amount of nutes each week as per @autobeast tutorial, it seems like it's slowed down it's massive stretch over the last couple days, and i'm getting a few curling and burnt tips and rust spots on leaves. I defoliated the leaves with issues over the last couple days. I'm considering making her next feed 5ml of sensi bloom. What do you think?

IMG_20201217_205650761_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20201217_205702664_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20201217_205935879_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a few days ahead of you following the same guide. I'm having a bit of a yellowing, tip burn, and spotting issue as well. I think we may have very different water than autobeast. I posted in the infirmary and the most likely answer I got for the tips is nute burn. Basically overfeeding. If I were you I would step back the dose a bit, which is what I'm doing currently.

As far as flowering, I bet someone far more knowledgeable can chime in on that.

I'm a few days ahead of you following the same guide. I'm having a bit of a yellowing, tip burn, and spotting issue as well. I think we may have very different water than autobeast. I posted in the infirmary and the most likely answer I got for the tips is nute burn. Basically overfeeding. If I were you I would step back the dose a bit, which is what I'm doing currently.

As far as flowering, I bet someone far more knowledgeable can chime in on that.

How many feeds have you done so far? Are you still feeding grow or have you switched to bloom?

I got in 8 feeds of "grow" from day 21 to 43. I went 1.5ml/L up to 5ml/L but only two feeds at full 5ml of each. I am about to switch to bloom in the next few days but I think my plant was a bit behind due to a bad start and some shipping delays etc...

Ill probably make the jump to Bloom on Saturday. Ill be solidly in week 7. Don't know if Ill go full 5ml dose as the guide says, I might back off to 3 or 4 to start.

Back