New Grower First Grow VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w

The reason I ask is your plants are a little short for their age. Raise the light up 12 inches so they can stretch out some. We have the same light and I keep mine at the very top of the tent the entire grow. So it is more then 6 feet away when they sprout.

Well I just raised them by 24in ... if your running them at the top of yours ... it also lit my tent up allot more ... i guess i should have ran these higher from start .... but lesson learned

15543147318101343598914.jpg

Well I just raised them by 24in ... if your running them at the top of yours ... it also lit my tent up allot more ... i guess i should have ran these higher from start .... but lesson learned

View attachment 1039066
Yes sir that is a top of the line light. Watch your plants over the next week. They will grow up. And I had mine low at the beginning and noticed that my plants were not stretching.. do not worry you have not hurt anything

I would add more fans. That one I see is not enough
I 2nd this I have a tower fan and 3 6inch fans all running on high and I would love to have a 10 inch in a top corner blowing down on the canopy

I 2nd this I have a tower fan and 3 6inch fans all running on high and I would love to have a 10 inch in a top corner blowing down on the canopy
I have a tower a clip on and two on top blowing down.

Back