New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Fucking awsome bro they nugs look awsome just be careful not to dry to quickly.
With photos it's a peice of piss just change the lights like u have n what for sex if she's female keep her on 12/12 feed her just bloom nutes and any additives u like and ull be fine n don't worry about posting it here. I can tell u this I done photos for years and uve vegged her longer than I would before hitting the flower time I had a plant that looked similar in size and shape and it yeild 7.4 oz dry

Fucking awsome bro they nugs look awsome just be careful not to dry to quickly.
With photos it's a peice of piss just change the lights like u have n what for sex if she's female keep her on 12/12 feed her just bloom nutes and any additives u like and ull be fine n don't worry about posting it here. I can tell u this I done photos for years and uve vegged her longer than I would before hitting the flower time I had a plant that looked similar in size and shape and it yeild 7.4 oz dry
I learned that by the previous harvest on one of the nug two weeks ago. It got really dried out in 7 days. :( not this time.

7.4 oz is great bro. More than my imagination out of my Bubblicious 's harvest. I also doubled bloom nutes for this week too. Crossing my fingers. :)

By the way, I know this Bubblicious is not auto strain and not fit in this auto forum. It's not same type as Ripper's auto Bubblicious. I thought It was. Please don't mind me posting this baby on my journal here. I have no where else to post it.
My mouth is zipped ;)
Keep going your grow log bro

Shame she ain't an auto bro but she looks sexy anyway keep it going on here mini can't wait to see how she turns out
Yeah bro. Too bad It's not auto. I kind of like it though for first time experience of photo grow. :) Thanks for your support bro. I can't wait to see your dry weight on your AU buddy. :cheers:

I learned that by the previous harvest on one of the nug two weeks ago. It got really dried out in 7 days. :( not this time.

7.4 oz is great bro. More than my imagination out of my Bubblicious 's harvest. I also doubled bloom nutes for this week too. Crossing my fingers. :)
Got to remember photos can yeild more than autos if vegged for longer before starting bloom and uve vegged the shit out her I'm excited to see her in a month she'll be awesome

Back