New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I'll check it out, but what do you tie it to? I thought about making holes on the buckets, but decided against it because it'd make it hard to open the buckets...

Hey, just thought of something. I'll add eye hooks to the floorboard in the nook! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I tied it to the bucket. Drill some small holes and hook around it.

You can get some plastic trays and set your buckets on top of those trays and get some long strings, tie them down to those trays. You can see some examples in @Bailey 's journal.

I tied it to the bucket. Drill some small holes and hook around it.

You can get some plastic trays and set your buckets on top of those trays and get some long strings, tie them down to those trays. You can see some examples in @Bailey 's journal.
Awesome! Thanks so much. :)

I'll check it out, but what do you tie it to? I thought about making holes on the buckets, but decided against it because it'd make it hard to open the buckets...

Hey, just thought of something. I'll add eye hooks to the floorboard in the nook! [emoji2]

Hey witchy could you use Duct tape to stick your pipe cleaners to the side of your bucket.Ive never done it but sounds like it would work.

Hey witchy could you use Duct tape to stick your pipe cleaners to the side of your bucket.Ive never done it but sounds like it would work.
I don't know if it would be strong enough to hold the branches down, but it may work. Although having some kind of anchor, like the tray idea, may be less messy and a more permanent fix.

Thanks for the thought, though. Brainstorming is great! :)

Thank you Redrobbo!! How about now??
a198de55749a9555e7060420f1973a30.jpg

2caee72fe6aaf74465817cf26efe5f37.jpg

e0fdd3205941f043247f730286743ad8.jpg

3035f07e62df547522459038d47ad125.jpg

9735d92dcbf0981c0f2ebe9ecb5c7476.jpg

25631a417a5b7640590c41e7cf889833.jpg
Wow mini this lady is just perfect, she looks so lush and green. Very health lady indeed, well done bro

I don't know if it would be strong enough to hold the branches down, but it may work. Although having some kind of anchor, like the tray idea, may be less messy and a more permanent fix.

Thanks for the thought, though. Brainstorming is great! :)

Looks like you are using the tote I have. You could buy another black cover for your tote and place it underneath.

Wow mini this lady is just perfect, she looks so lush and green. Very health lady indeed, well done bro
Thank you much bro! Last night I was looking up at your girl pictures at younger age. I saw you cut off a lot of leaves where the nodes are but leave the undergrowths come out strong. Does that sound like you did? I think I am doing the same method too hahaha. If yes, Bubblicious is on her way to be like yours. Cheers buddy!!! :pass:

Thank you much bro! Last night I was looking up at your girl pictures at younger age. I saw you cut off a lot of leaves where the nodes are but leave the undergrowths come out strong. Does that sound like you did? I think I am doing the same method too hahaha. If yes, Bubblicious is on her way to be like yours. Cheers buddy!!! :pass:
Yeah I took leaves off at different stages bro, in a strategic manner to expose her to as much light as possible. I think your Bubbalicious will be a very big bushy lady bro I really do

Back